Ideas for a new Phase world/3 Galaxies,s book?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Ideas for a new Phase world/3 Galaxies,s book?

Unread post by gaby »

Tell Me What do your ideas on the next Phase world/3 Galaxies,s Book?

Well I like 3 Galaxies two,It can have Maps of the Corkscrew and Anvil just like the Thundercloud one,it can have 12 big Adventures,4 in each Galaxy,it can have Planets using rules in Anvil,New Races,New Tech and Ships.
Maybe making a few things in Rifter about Phase world/3 Galaxies canon.
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Re: Ideas for a new Phase world/3 Galaxies,s book?

Unread post by filo_clarke »

How about a book that comes in between Book 8: Naruni Wave 2, and Book 10: Hades, that focused on a single faction of the 3Galaxies... I'm just spitballin' here... but maybe the United Worlds of Warlock?

That'd be neat. I'd buy that book.
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

filo_clarke wrote:How about a book that comes in between Book 8: Naruni Wave 2, and Book 10: Hades, that focused on a single faction of the 3Galaxies... I'm just spitballin' here... but maybe the United Worlds of Warlock?

Lol! So would I!
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

gaby wrote:Maybe making a few things in Rifter about Phase world/3 Galaxies canon.

Such as?
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well thers the Ships from Rifter 66.
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

dragonfett wrote:
filo_clarke wrote:How about a book that comes in between Book 8: Naruni Wave 2, and Book 10: Hades, that focused on a single faction of the 3Galaxies... I'm just spitballin' here... but maybe the United Worlds of Warlock?

Lol! So would I!

Would certainly be amenable to that too. :wink:
Hell knight
Explorer

Unread post by Hell knight »

I would love to see a book on some , of the smaller galactic powers . An aliens book even a equipment book like the northern guns More gear more ships . More info on pirates .
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

Hell knight wrote:I would love to see a book on some , of the smaller galactic powers . An aliens book even a equipment book like the northern guns More gear more ships . More info on pirates .

Our of curiosity, ever checked TMNT's Guide to the Universe or HU's Aliens Unlimited & Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide?
I know from other discussions a number of other people in the forums have mixed up AU power groups and fluff in their Phaseworld games.

Also, weren't there some civilization-making tables on either Phaseworld Sourcebook or Three Galaxies? I think i remember something along those lines, though i'll be the first admit my memory of the subject might not exactly be the most precise or reliable...
Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

lots more detail on the important planets and species. not necessarily thousands of pages on equipment.
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
Anthanatos
D-Bee

Unread post by Anthanatos »

There have been some wonderful fan created races and materials on the boards - would there be some way for Palladium to contract with fans to utilize said material, revamping some of it where necessary to keep in line with other published books?

I would love to see some of the wonderful ideas people have posted made cannon, maybe with some additional material where needed, and some artwork.

I would buy UWW if it were ever published. Heck, I'm enough of a completionist that any RIFTS book they published, provided it wasn't total crap, would be added to my collection. And out of all the books they've published, there have only been three I haven't liked, and I still picked up two of them.

Really jonesing for a 3 Galaxies fix, though.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Hell knight wrote:I would love to see a book on some , of the smaller galactic powers . An aliens book even a equipment book like the northern guns More gear more ships . More info on pirates .

We need, for lack of a better word, Hero or PC ships. Small to medium sized ships (light freighters, corvettes and even small destroyers), for use by 3 to 10 PCs, and rules for modifying them. They should be able to carry a fighter or two. These ships would also be good for Runners and Pirates as opposed to giving them all the same runner ship or a stripped down version of CCW / TGE frigates and cruisers. In the last five years I have used more ships from Ryan Wolfe for my games than actually PW ships.

Some rules for sensors and clarifications on how FTL and Phase Transceivers work would be great.

Shorty Lickens wrote:lots more detail on the important planets and species. not necessarily thousands of pages on equipment.

Yes.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”