Board index » SDC Worlds » The Mechanoids®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic

Who would Win!
The Mechanoids! 58%  58%  [ 38 ]
The bugs! 24%  24%  [ 16 ]
They both elminate each other! 18%  18%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 66
Author Message
 Post subject: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:18 am
  

Adventurer

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 743
Location: New London, CT, USA
A dimensional portal has opened on The Mechanoid Home Solar system googles of bugs from Systems Failure intent on universal conquest (and getting rid of their mechanoid competitors) come streaming out and fuse with the Mechanoid power systems.

Threatened, The Mechanoids respond and attempt to purge the infection and this new threat to their existance.

Both are in MDC forms with MDC abillities.

Who wins!

>>>-----Therumancer--->

BTW> For those who don't know a 'google' is a 1 followed by a billion zeros. The point here is that numbers are simply too massive to count on both sides. :)


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:14 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:01 am
Posts: 470
Location: Southern NY
I have to go with the bugs on this one. I could list many reasons but the one obvious one is they can enter into technological devices and that spells doom for the mechanoid mechanical shells. They zap in shut off life support and game over man. They can just continue to do that until all the flesh just rots away.

My thoughts at least
Aegis

_________________
"WHAT!!, Yout went over my Helmet!!". --Dark Helmet

"I think you've got the solution Aegis."- Sentinel

"Enjoy the boards instead of trying to make them into your own image!!! "- Maryann


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:35 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 1363
Location: Out of sight, Out of Mind
Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel
A google is 1 followed by 100 zeros, that is 10 to the 100th power.

Bugs, i guess.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:42 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 28203
Location: In the ocean, punching oncoming waves
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay
I don't know nearly enough aboud the Systems Failure bugs... could Telemechanics help prevent them from tampering with electronics/mechanics?

_________________
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:27 am
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:37 am
Posts: 298
Location: Kentucky
I'm gonna go with the Mechanoids. They've still got a Homeworld to fall back on, along with a happy little Doomsday Device, and they could always adapt their genetic structure to where they could survive longer without life-support. They've also got a few organic minions living around their bases that don't rely wholly on technology (that Blob-thingie, for instance).

And to boot, I'm thinking that ample use of Telemechanics-related powers could negate tampering with their systems. Of course, that's assuming the Bugs can actually tamper with cybernetics...

All in all, tho' I don't know much about the "Bugs", I'm guessing the Mechanoids would go so far as to try to make an alliance with them for the sake of wiping out humanoids. Gawds help the Megaverse.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:01 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:11 pm
Posts: 28
I actually agree that they would make wonderful allies (or terrifying ones) but in an all-out fight my impression is that the bugs would win. The description of Telemechanics provided in Systems Failure seems to indicate that it would not help counter bug-infested technology.
However, this is guesswork. We really know nothing about the bugs' ability to travel through space, or how they'd fare in interstellar conflicts. Still, if even one bug gets into a Mechanoid ship, the ship is doomed. The Mechanoids themselves are too dependent on hard technology to overcome the bugs.

Then again, the humans seem to be doing pretty well against them... :)


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:27 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:55 am
Posts: 46
Location: Page Arizona
Even this i must concede,,on those terms,,bugs win hands down,,,the only thing mechnoids could do under the situation is run and survive,,if possible,,,and all us hope and pray they forgot how to work their armegedon device that detonates all black holes in the mutliverse


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:19 pm
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:37 am
Posts: 298
Location: Kentucky
What? Forget? Object Read, then Telemechanics...tadaa, one Universe Ender comi* :?


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:09 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:55 am
Posts: 46
Location: Page Arizona
LMFAO swift,,,,yup,,,and those are most likely innate ablities,,not psionic powers LOL


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:01 am
  

User avatar
Demon Lord Extraordinaire

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Posts: 6254
Location: Apocrypha
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume that the bugs can't enter the system of a borg (I don't have the book). Mechanoids don't use computers, they use Brain Pools, which are cybernetic computers.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:20 am
  

User avatar
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 8545
Location: Unreality
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.
Mechanoids have a large number of vehicles and robots the Bugs could control, in addition to the potential confict for the borg bodies.

At least the bug could jump into the borg body and electrocute the organic component if it couldn't take over completely.

_________________
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:
All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:43 am
  

Explorer

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:39 pm
Posts: 186
Location: lapeer Mi.
I don't know enough about the bugs to make a educated guess, but i was just thinking, what if they became allies?

Afterall the Mechanoids wouldn't see them as bipedal humanoids that need to be destroyed. If the Bugs are not helping humanoids they'd have no reason to attack them. Now I don't know if the bugs would have any use for a alliance with the mechanoids but I think it would be a fearsome combination if they did.

_________________
duck-foot wrote:
you could always hit Galactus with a rubber chicken. :lol:

Dracurian wrote:
Hear Hear!!!! Rubber chickens all round!!!! :D

Note: These are from two completely different topics.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:49 pm
  

Adventurer

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:28 pm
Posts: 605
Location: East Indianapolis, IN U.S.A.
There would not be an alliance becouse the Bugs would look at the Mechonids as food and the Mechanoids would be under the impression that bipeds created these creatures to attack them.





Oh yeah, Bugs would win unless there is something in the FAQ saying that cybernetics are not affected by the Bugs.

_________________
For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 6:12

"Professionals are predictable; unfortunately, the world is full of amateurs." - Anonymous, Murphy's Laws of Combat

All hail the god Subjugator whose name has nothing to do with warfare and EVERYTHING to do with conquests.


          Top  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:39 am
  

Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 2774
Mechanoids, for a few reason.

1) There are no landlines in interplanetary, interstellar, or intergalactic communications.

2) The mechanoids could lose a few entire solar systems worth of stuff to Bug infection and just "cauterize the wound" by blowing the everloving bejesus out of it all without missing a beat.

In a war in one reality, the Mechanoids just flat-out win hands down with these two points. The bugs don't have interstellar travel beyond random dimensional rifts, and they have no defence against an invasion force that eats whole planets for breakfast.

And even if the war is a matter of Bugs popping in from their home universe to corrupt planets, with the Mechanoids incapable of finding a way to travel to that universe, the Bugs would never be more than an irritation. There's just no way they'd be able to infiltrate a significant proportion of the Mechanoid's resources, especially when a lot of Mechanoid technology is partially organic, and the entire race is more or less a hive-mind of fanatical conformity thats been known to do genocidal purges on itself to root out even slightly unorthodox thinking.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re:
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:40 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:37 pm
Posts: 785
Location: Twin Cities MN
Comment: Gin and Tonic
Rallan wrote:
Mechanoids, for a few reason.

1) There are no landlines in interplanetary, interstellar, or intergalactic communications.

2) The mechanoids could lose a few entire solar systems worth of stuff to Bug infection and just "cauterize the wound" by blowing the everloving bejesus out of it all without missing a beat.

In a war in one reality, the Mechanoids just flat-out win hands down with these two points. The bugs don't have interstellar travel beyond random dimensional rifts, and they have no defence against an invasion force that eats whole planets for breakfast.

And even if the war is a matter of Bugs popping in from their home universe to corrupt planets, with the Mechanoids incapable of finding a way to travel to that universe, the Bugs would never be more than an irritation. There's just no way they'd be able to infiltrate a significant proportion of the Mechanoid's resources, especially when a lot of Mechanoid technology is partially organic, and the entire race is more or less a hive-mind of fanatical conformity thats been known to do genocidal purges on itself to root out even slightly unorthodox thinking.


I'll second that 8-)

_________________
Dames, Droids, Drinking and Damnnation


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:54 am
  

Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 2774
razorjack wrote:
i vote they kill each other out.
The Mechanoids would spend too much time gunning them down and the bugs would keep on coming.
they'd be losing alot of their bots to the bugs. They'd might just nuke each other out.


You forget that the main reason Mechanoids are so scary is that there's so damn many of them, and they make more of themselves so damn fast. They mass-produce everything, including hordes of vat-grown Mechanoid organisms for all classes and purposes. And when they invade a solar system they don't just take it over, they utterly annihilate all hostile intelligent life before blowing entire planets apart to harvest them for raw materials.

The Bugs could be a nasty surprise at the planetary level, but that's about it. They've got no technology of their own, they can't get into space without hijacking a spacecraft with enough automated features for them to pilot via their control of electronics, and they don't really have any defense against, say, an invasion fleet that decides to carpet-bomb the entire planet with antimatter bombs.

About the only thing the Bugs have going for them is that they're not humanoid and never ally with humanoids. Sure, they're rapacious invaders who are hostile to all other life and will probably have a crack at the Mechanoids because they can't help themselves, but they might not have to worry about being exterminated. After all, the Mechanoids are only insane genocidal maniacs when they're facing humanoid foes. If they get a Bug infestation they might just limit to burning the infestation out and quaruntining a few Bug homeworlds where those creepy energy-sucking arthropods can do their own thing in world-size national parks. And if the Mechanoids are feeling bored, they might even try and find ways of rounding Bugs up onto spaceships (preferably spaceships ran entirely by biological mechanisms to prevent a Bug takeover) and seed Bug colonies on humanoid worlds just for a laugh.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 28203
Location: In the ocean, punching oncoming waves
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay
Rallan wrote:
The Bugs could be a nasty surprise at the planetary level, but that's about it. They've got no technology of their own, they can't get into space without hijacking a spacecraft with enough automated features for them to pilot via their control of electronics, and they don't really have any defense against, say, an invasion fleet that decides to carpet-bomb the entire planet with antimatter bombs.


And the mechanoid spaceships don't have automated features, because the spaceships are mechanoids too.

_________________
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 am
  

Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 2774
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Rallan wrote:
The Bugs could be a nasty surprise at the planetary level, but that's about it. They've got no technology of their own, they can't get into space without hijacking a spacecraft with enough automated features for them to pilot via their control of electronics, and they don't really have any defense against, say, an invasion fleet that decides to carpet-bomb the entire planet with antimatter bombs.


And the mechanoid spaceships don't have automated features, because the spaceships are mechanoids too.


Well, partially mechanoids. Maybe. While an awful lot of Mechanoid technology is basically bionics with psychic mechanoid organisms grafted into it, they still use a fair bit of conventional technology. They've got a variety of autonomous robot drones for use on the battlefield, and presumably have a bunch of less exciting robot drones for use in other tasks. Plus not every function really needs to be ran by a psychic cyborg. So it's probably safe to assume that on a typical Mechanoid ship that's big enough to haul cargo and passengers, there's probably gonna be a lot of purely technological functions that the Bugs could potentially mess around with, and the Mechanoids would probably have to custom make a Bugproof vessel from scratch.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Posts: 785
Location: Jefferson city,mo,usa
Comment: Ruadh gu brath
One thing I think everyone has forgot is this:
"Essentially, these "bugs" are like intelligent, giant, evil locusts from
another dimension who prey on worlds that are within a certain window
of technological achievement — advanced enough that they have
lots of power-generating capability, yet not so developed that they have
the supertechnology to make their electronic infrastructure Bug-proof"
I think the Mechanoid's level of tech classifies as "supertechnology".

_________________
Jumping *peppers*!! This is *smiley* time!
You are *campers* after all!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:32 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 28203
Location: In the ocean, punching oncoming waves
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay
Rallan wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
And the mechanoid spaceships don't have automated features, because the spaceships are mechanoids too.


Well, partially mechanoids. Maybe. While an awful lot of Mechanoid technology is basically bionics with psychic mechanoid organisms grafted into it, they still use a fair bit of conventional technology. They've got a variety of autonomous robot drones for use on the battlefield, and presumably have a bunch of less exciting robot drones for use in other tasks. Plus not every function really needs to be ran by a psychic cyborg. So it's probably safe to assume that on a typical Mechanoid ship that's big enough to haul cargo and passengers, there's probably gonna be a lot of purely technological functions that the Bugs could potentially mess around with, and the Mechanoids would probably have to custom make a Bugproof vessel from scratch.


Maybe, but maybe not.
Think about how many autonomous functions we take care of with our own brains, within our own bodies.
I don't think it would be a problem for a mechanoid designed to have a spacecraft for a body to take care of and control that body in much the same way we do with our own.

_________________
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 am
  

Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 2774
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Rallan wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
And the mechanoid spaceships don't have automated features, because the spaceships are mechanoids too.


Well, partially mechanoids. Maybe. While an awful lot of Mechanoid technology is basically bionics with psychic mechanoid organisms grafted into it, they still use a fair bit of conventional technology. They've got a variety of autonomous robot drones for use on the battlefield, and presumably have a bunch of less exciting robot drones for use in other tasks. Plus not every function really needs to be ran by a psychic cyborg. So it's probably safe to assume that on a typical Mechanoid ship that's big enough to haul cargo and passengers, there's probably gonna be a lot of purely technological functions that the Bugs could potentially mess around with, and the Mechanoids would probably have to custom make a Bugproof vessel from scratch.


Maybe, but maybe not.
Think about how many autonomous functions we take care of with our own brains, within our own bodies.
I don't think it would be a problem for a mechanoid designed to have a spacecraft for a body to take care of and control that body in much the same way we do with our own.


I dunno about that. If they're willing to make robots to perform a lot of tasks for 'em, it's probably safe to assume that they'll use even simpler technology to do an awful lot of stuff where you just don't need a living brain overseeing things all day long. A mechanoid ship might have an organic pilot organism or even a whole crew hardwired into it to take care of important stuff like navigation, weapons systems, scanning & targeting, and so on, and it might have biological systems to deal with other things as well (life support springs to mind), but there's probably an awful lot of relatively minor functions that just aren't vital enough to slave to the pilot organism and aren't worth designing a purpose-built mechanoid for.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Posts: 785
Location: Jefferson city,mo,usa
Comment: Ruadh gu brath
Rallan wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Rallan wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
And the mechanoid spaceships don't have automated features, because the spaceships are mechanoids too.


Well, partially mechanoids. Maybe. While an awful lot of Mechanoid technology is basically bionics with psychic mechanoid organisms grafted into it, they still use a fair bit of conventional technology. They've got a variety of autonomous robot drones for use on the battlefield, and presumably have a bunch of less exciting robot drones for use in other tasks. Plus not every function really needs to be ran by a psychic cyborg. So it's probably safe to assume that on a typical Mechanoid ship that's big enough to haul cargo and passengers, there's probably gonna be a lot of purely technological functions that the Bugs could potentially mess around with, and the Mechanoids would probably have to custom make a Bugproof vessel from scratch.


Maybe, but maybe not.
Think about how many autonomous functions we take care of with our own brains, within our own bodies.
I don't think it would be a problem for a mechanoid designed to have a spacecraft for a body to take care of and control that body in much the same way we do with our own.


I dunno about that. If they're willing to make robots to perform a lot of tasks for 'em, it's probably safe to assume that they'll use even simpler technology to do an awful lot of stuff where you just don't need a living brain overseeing things all day long. A mechanoid ship might have an organic pilot organism or even a whole crew hardwired into it to take care of important stuff like navigation, weapons systems, scanning & targeting, and so on, and it might have biological systems to deal with other things as well (life support springs to mind), but there's probably an awful lot of relatively minor functions that just aren't vital enough to slave to the pilot organism and aren't worth designing a purpose-built mechanoid for.

Doesn't matter, Mechanoids tech lv is too high for the Bugs to influence anyway.

_________________
Jumping *peppers*!! This is *smiley* time!
You are *campers* after all!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:48 am
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:32 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Tuscon,Az
personally i could see the mech trying to take and make slaves of a few or add least to capture the big lighting bug.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:57 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 am
Posts: 4435
Location: Pits of Dyval
the bugs because they could control the mechanoids mechanical shell

_________________
the winner of war is the one who can afford to make the most mistakes

The wisdom of Man is foolishness to God and the Wisdom of God is foolishness to Man

We are Jason Richards. Lower your boffer weaponry & defensive devices. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We will add your role-playing expertise to our own. Your gaming systems will adapt to our own.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:47 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Posts: 785
Location: Jefferson city,mo,usa
Comment: Ruadh gu brath
duck-foot wrote:
the bugs because they could control the mechanoids mechanical shell

Re-read Systems Failure. Bugs can't control tech that advanced(unless the mechanoids are using early-21st-Century-Earth tech for their outer shells).

_________________
Jumping *peppers*!! This is *smiley* time!
You are *campers* after all!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:16 pm
Posts: 8088
Laux the Ogre wrote:
duck-foot wrote:
the bugs because they could control the mechanoids mechanical shell

Re-read Systems Failure. Bugs can't control tech that advanced(unless the mechanoids are using early-21st-Century-Earth tech for their outer shells).

Mechanoids .
They "process" entire friggen planets ... for resources ..
The Bugs might be an inconvience , if anything at all ..
The bugs prolly wont even know what to do if a mech planet eater ship simply started to eat the planet ...
Let alone know thier underattack until thier already dead ..

This 1 is a no brainer ..

_________________
Permanently Banned


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm
  

Champion

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:01 am
Posts: 2774
BARQ wrote:
personally i could see the mech trying to take and make slaves of a few or add least to capture the big lighting bug.


Not necessarily. The Bugs are an intelligent non-humanoid race with a long history of rapaciously destroying entire humanoid planets. The mechanoids have a long history of letting non-humanoids do their own thing as long as they don't cooperate with humanoids, which is something the Bugs will never be likely to do. From a Mechanoid perspective, there's just no good reason to be hostile to the Bugs except in self defence. And even then it's probably more desirable to limit yourself to fending off Bug attacks, letting the species live, and herding it towards some humanoid targets rather than exterminating it.

_________________
Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 am
Posts: 4435
Location: Pits of Dyval
Lenwen wrote:
Laux the Ogre wrote:
duck-foot wrote:
the bugs because they could control the mechanoids mechanical shell

Re-read Systems Failure. Bugs can't control tech that advanced(unless the mechanoids are using early-21st-Century-Earth tech for their outer shells).

Mechanoids .
They "process" entire friggen planets ... for resources ..
The Bugs might be an inconvience , if anything at all ..
The bugs prolly wont even know what to do if a mech planet eater ship simply started to eat the planet ...
Let alone know thier underattack until thier already dead ..

This 1 is a no brainer ..


uhm i do see your point

_________________
the winner of war is the one who can afford to make the most mistakes

The wisdom of Man is foolishness to God and the Wisdom of God is foolishness to Man

We are Jason Richards. Lower your boffer weaponry & defensive devices. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We will add your role-playing expertise to our own. Your gaming systems will adapt to our own.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:32 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Tuscon,Az
to update my perspective.
the mecs would desire an alliance, think of if the the mecs study the way the bugs travel to other dimensions and find away to travel with them. Whole new human worlds to terrorize and torture. The bugs can be gluttons and the mecs get to brandish there own form of genocide. Scary.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm
  

User avatar
Demon Lord Extraordinaire

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Posts: 6254
Location: Apocrypha
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?
BARQ wrote:
to update my perspective.
the mecs would desire an alliance, think of if the the mecs study the way the bugs travel to other dimensions and find away to travel with them. Whole new human worlds to terrorize and torture. The bugs can be gluttons and the mecs get to brandish there own form of genocide. Scary.


No they wouldn't. Too many of the demons are humanoid in appearance.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate Rumble!
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Posts: 19
I think the Mechanoids would eventually win. They have proven to be quite adaptable in the beginning of their war against humanity and as my brother would say, supreior tech would always find a way to win.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group