Board index » SDC Worlds » The Mechanoids®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:00 pm

Adventurer

Ok lets say an abberant mechanoid somehow manages to make it to phase world (or doesnt need to either).

Ok here is the quandry.. What if this good guy mechanoid was chosen to serve the forge as a fabled Cosmo Knight? Now lets say the mechanoid says yes to it.

What will the resulting cosmo knight look like? Will it be a blob of flesh which can fly at light speed, shoot energy blasts and form an armored form around it
OR
To look like the original species that the mechanoids come from (possible atlanteans).

Just wanted to get opinions on this.

Aegis

I am posting this on multiple forums on the board since I dont know which one it would most belong in this or the dimensional forum

"I think you've got the solution Aegis."- Sentinel

"Enjoy the boards instead of trying to make them into your own image!!! "- Maryann

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:47 pm

Champion

One or more of these are probably going to be deleted as spam, but I'd say that the new cosmo-knight would look like the blob of flesh in the middle of the cybernetic body. However, the cosmo-armour would only protect this blob of protoplasm in the middle of the machine.

On the plus side, the new knight would not have the same environmental survival problems the typical mechanoid has. :D Also, the new knight might be able to use it's cosmic energy to maintain it's power source.

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:27 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Well, the Forge could restore the Mechanoid to its original form. I'm talking about back when they were first engineered, before they cybernetics...dunno, though. Doubt they'd end up as Atlanteans...really, really doubt it.

Or the Mechanoid's cybernetic components could be scrapped for a Cosmic Armor version. Not too sure about when the armor wasn't in place, though. Then again, if a CK can survive without problems in space, even without their armor, I'd go with the Mechanoid[I need to come up with an abbreviation of that, it's annoying typing it over and over] doing the same...but as a lump of flesh...could possibly be mistaken for biological waste...may lead to situations that cause a Fall when people he tries to help keep attempting to put him in a dumpster or incinerator or something.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.