Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaverse phpBB Bugs/Wish List

Post subject: Trying to place an order
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 pm

D-Bee

Comment: Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long for fat people.
I have been trying to order your new 8 1/2 x 11 Master Saga Sourcebook through my FLGS since it came out in July. It is now almost 2 months later, and they claim that they had tried to order it multiple times and that you are not selling it to their distributors, like Alliance. Can you tell me what is going on and why they can't order your new book for me? The store is http://www.sourcecomicsandgames.com/

I have contacted you at orders@palladiumbooks.com multiple times, even sent you the email chain detailing how long I have talking to my store about getting this book, but have not received any kind of replay.

Can you please help me?

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:54 pm

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Wraithcannon wrote:
I have been trying to order your new 8 1/2 x 11 Master Saga Sourcebook through my FLGS since it came out in July. It is now almost 2 months later, and they claim that they had tried to order it multiple times and that you are not selling it to their distributors, like Alliance. Can you tell me what is going on and why they can't order your new book for me? The store is http://www.sourcecomicsandgames.com/

I have contacted you at orders@palladiumbooks.com multiple times, even sent you the email chain detailing how long I have talking to my store about getting this book, but have not received any kind of replay.

Can you please help me?

Please try reaching the office through their ph #

Palladium Books, Inc.
39074 Webb Court
Westland, MI 48185

Phone: 734-721-2900
Orders: 734-721-2903
Palladium Helpdesk

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules