Leveling up a Spy Agency

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Leveling up a Spy Agency

Unread post by Incriptus »

Firstly: Is there a Rifter Article perhaps that has guidelines for a Spy Agency gaining [and perhaps losing] points based on what happens at an agency wide level.

I guess the reason why I ask is that I'm day dreaming about a game where the player characters are the agency. They determine where resources are directed and what actions to take. Less of "what does this individual do" and more of the "big picture" type thinking.

I do see that the Private Eye starts at 60 and gets 10 points at Level 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9. But I'm looking for something a bit more big picture than that. Plus I think at the Agency Level things should be a bit more "Event Driven". Stuff like "Gets a government contract" or "Takes over the local drug trade" or "Gun Supplier is shut down by home country" could raise or lower an agencies abilities.

Anyways Like I said, just day dreaming, any thoughts on playing the Agency itself instead of the Adventures the Agency sends your character on?

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”