Various real world vehicle stats for Palladium...

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Various real world vehicle stats for Palladium...

Unread post by jaymz »

I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: Various real world vehicle stats for Palladium...

Unread post by slade the sniper »

And, it's all really good. I stole well over half of them for my game instead of doing my own...(I was going to, but why, Jaymz already did the work).

Also the correct link is: http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Real_World_(Palladium)

The fact that they are SDC makes them perfect for all the non-MDC Palladium games! The MI-24 and C-130 are particularly excellent!

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”