mutant models

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

hollowecho
Wanderer

mutant models

Unread post by hollowecho »

So a company is making some 28 mm resin "mutants" http://mywayminiatures.com
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: mutant models

Unread post by Bill »

At some point in the not too distant future, Greebo Miniatures out of Italy will be releasing an entire set of "Tartalar" miniatures for their fantasy football game; which are multipart ninja turtle-men. They raised the funds for the project through Indiegogo, where you can see lots of pictures, in April with an expected delivery of May. As is common with crowdfunding projects, they overpromised and are still delivering. Their Facebook page indicates that backers can expect full delivery by August 31, so they may be commercially available in September. Or not. It's a fickle business.

If you're in the market for this kind of anthropomorphic animal figure, I highly recommend entering "28mm fantasy football miniature" into your favorite search engine. They're quite popular in Europe and several companies in the US import or produce their own. Impact! Miniatures probably has the most diverse range in the states.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Thread title got me wondering about mutant animals getting involved in the modeling business, going on runways and stuff. Dunno if AtB is stable enough to enjoy fashion luxuries, but perhaps TMNT might be?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Tor wrote:Thread title got me wondering about mutant animals getting involved in the modeling business, going on runways and stuff. Dunno if AtB is stable enough to enjoy fashion luxuries, but perhaps TMNT might be?

There's always going to be some group that'll be well enough off to afford luxuries, and someone willing to create and model them. Best locations for this would be in Filly and Smoketown.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Cedric Caleb
D-Bee
Comment: It's been quite awhile since I last visited the site. Back then I was Reid's Ranger so if anyone remembers me.

Unread post by Cedric Caleb »

Shall we reference Pleasure Bunnies for our friend?
Rather than putting up another Gamers or GM looking for Game I guess I should post here. Looking to Play or GM an AtB game on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. Keeping Saturday open for table game campaign.

Also, I may be away for a week or so around 06-15 APR 15, due to wife having another death in her family.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

I know this is an old thread, but I was just on the Greebo Games site over this weekend, and found the Tartalar miniatures Bill mentioned a few years ago. And they're on sale.
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”