Supplement for systems failure

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lordchaz2k
D-Bee

Supplement for systems failure

Unread post by lordchaz2k »

Hey bugkillers i found this cool little site for Systems Failure.It's got history, heavy Norad weapons, a lot of O.C.C.'s, more bugs, and organitech weapons and utility packs. Pretty good stuff. I wasn't sure if this was ever posted here but, i figured i'd share this one anyway. Enjoy. http://cain7.worldbreak.com/deadman.htm
LostOne
Champion

Re: Supplement for systems failure

Unread post by LostOne »

Glad you like it. :) I helped playtest that stuff, the writer is a good friend of mine.

I plug it once in a while when appropriate in an existing thread, but it's been a while since the last plug.

His group (I moved away) has been playing other games for a few years, so it hasn't seen updates in a while.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
lordchaz2k
D-Bee

Unread post by lordchaz2k »

You guys must have had a lot of fun playtesting this stuff. It's great work. I just wish that this game would get a little more attention. It's such a cool setting. And before anybody says anything , i know this game was kinda like a one shot deal but still, it was great work by Bill Coffin. Besides, going to the rifter, i would love to see just one sourcebook.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

I really like the concept of flawed organitech weapons. If I ever do get a Systems Failure game going... which isn't high on my list because I'd rather be running/playing nightbane. But, if I do... I'd use the idea of those flawed organitech weapons but with a few more interesting quirks. Like... if the weapons started squirming around when fired... or tried to crawl off. Was a beacon to the bugs... or got attatched to the player who uses it most and won't fire for other people...

Man, I wish I had a regular group.
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!

Return to “Systems Failure™”