Ghost Walker Battlesuit

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Ghost Walker Battlesuit

Unread post by NMI »

Didnt realize this was on my Systems Failure Site

The "Ghost Walker" Battlesuit
N200 “Ghost Walker”

Weight: 75 lbs (33.75 kg).
A.R.: 14, S.D.C.: 175
Lifespan: 5 years.
Armaments:
  • 1 forearm-mounted Z23 Energy Carbines / SMG: Mounted on either forearm this weapon is the same as the Z23 hand carried Z23 carbines. Effectively unlimited payload.
  • 1 forearm-mounted “Battle-Blade”: One of NORADs latest innovations in personal H-t-H combat, the Battle-blade allows for the wearer to perform silent, precision strikes without giving up his tactical position. Battle-Blades are grown out of material similar to the hides of the Bugs. Damage: 3D6 +P.S. damage bonus (if any). Note: Against the Bugs the targets A.R. is ignored by the Battle-Blade. Against non-Bug targets the A.R. rules work as normal. If introduced into settings where beings other then the Bugs posses a “Natural” A.R. this weapon will ignore their A.R. as well.
Other Features:
  • Enhanced Reflexes and Dexterity: +3 to initiative, +2 to strike, +3 parry, +1 attack per melee round, +1 autododge (can dodge without it counting as a melee action.
  • Enhanced Strength: +8 to wearer’s P.S. (Equal to Extra-Ordinary PS).
  • "Soft Touch” Boot System: Specially made padded soles allow for the wearer’s feet to have a “Soft Touch” when they step. In effect this system adds to the wearer’s prowl skill. +20% to prowl (if the prowl skill is not known the prowl % will be equal to the wearer’s P.P. score).
  • “Ghost” System: This is system based off of the Assassin Bug’s chameleon ability. By absorbing and reflecting specific light wave frequencies, the wearer of the Ghost Walker is able to hide himself in plain sight, in forested regions and even urban settings just like the Assassin Bug. At this time the “Ghost” System needs the power / life source of the larger battlesuit to operate. NORAD is currently experimenting with making a Ghost System that does not require being attached to a Battle Suit. Bonuses: Identical to the Assassin Bug’s chameleon ability located on page: 64 of the Systems Failure Main Book.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

NMI, we need to double-team the Rifter and get this stuff in there.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Mike Taylor wrote:NMI, we need to double-team the Rifter and get this stuff in there.
Sounds like a plan. I could come up with some flavor text for the Ghost Walker. And I could stat out the other ideas I have on my site, but never put to print.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Systems Failure™”