I just...

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Re: I just...

Unread post by Marrowlight »

herblackwings29 wrote:...ordered a copy of Systems Failure for GameMasterG's birthday. Warning, he may start visiting the forum with questions and whatnot.

Hopefully someone will be here to answer them :)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Phalanx wrote:Hey, hopefully I can generate some more interest in the game with what I'm working on. Kimba and I are even talking about collaborating on a Texas sourcebook proposal if my Rifter submission goes over well.

That'd be awesome - best of luck with both.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.

Return to “Systems Failure™”