Board index » SDC Worlds » Beyond the Supernatural™

Post subject: Boxed nightmares
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:02 pm

Explorer

Hey everyone, I recently added boxed nightmares on my Xmas list for the annual sale. I know very little about it, but any chance i can to get more BTS related stuff is a win in my book. My package hasn't arrived yet, but I'm curious, what is it like?

Also are there any other discontinued books by palladium or maybe stuff in Rifters/any other game system, or really anywhere that you guys recommend for BTS related content? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Boxed nightmares
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:01 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Check this out

http://www.houseofbts.net/btsbooks.html

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe
Mr. Jays wrote:

I appreciate you posting this. I should try to advertise my own stuff a little better. :)

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:40 pm

D-Bee

Having just picked up the book recently myself, I'm super pleased at how great the adventures inside are; the only complaint that I can think of is that the After Midnight tabloid supplement isn't an attached pamphlet, but printed inside the main book, but even that isn't a big deal at all.

As far as good Rifter content for BTS, issues 20, 36, 39, 40, 44, 45, and 53 are my personal faves, but most of the BTS articles in those are pretty rad. And thanks for the link to the BTS stuff!

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe
blackaeon wrote:
Having just picked up the book recently myself, I'm super pleased at how great the adventures inside are; the only complaint that I can think of is that the After Midnight tabloid supplement isn't an attached pamphlet, but printed inside the main book, but even that isn't a big deal at all.

There is a work around if you're willing as ordering it on drivethrurpg.com would let you print up the specific pages of the newspaper if you needed it. Click here to check it out.

Quote:
As far as good Rifter content for BTS, issues 20, 36, 39, 40, 44, 45, and 53 are my personal faves, but most of the BTS articles in those are pretty rad. And thanks for the link to the BTS stuff!

Some of those include my scribes, so I'm glad you like them. Its worth noting that some of my scribes from these books will show up in the Creature Feature sourcebook, all expanded on and updated.

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:42 am

Knight

I like the Characters,I like to see updated on them