Stories that never get completed

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Re: Stories that never get completed

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

Quite a few years back, I posted a response in a thread that (I believe) Alex M. started in The Rifter subforum here on the Megaversal Forums regarding a Palladium Fantasy novel I had put together a story outline for, to which several fellow users responded in significant interest of a PFRPG novel. The proposed format at the time would've been the story or novel serialized in The Rifter, like The Hammer of the Forge, which would by now be unlikely to fashion due to the Rifter recently having gone on hiatus from frequent production and release.

I never got back to Alex about the project I'd planned, mostly because I quickly lost steam towards pursuing its writing process. Over the last eight-and-a-half years from about Spring 2013 onwards, I have sustained a regular writing habit with ongoing improvements to the amount written by linear foot per day and my daily work ethic altogether. Earlier this year, I got back in the saddle about my proposed Palladium Fantasy novel, ironed out the plot in places that were awkward or poorly planned initially, and set in concept and proposition a defined beginning, middle and end. I refined and smoothed out each of the main characters, their personalities and intertwined backstories and the story they would come to share together.

Several weeks ago, I finished writing to my satisfaction and proofread the prologue to my novel and finally gave my story a name, the one thing I hadn't settled on during any stage of its planning: Snowfall And Epim's Grandcub. The prologue, Harbinger, is currently stored in both PDF and Word DOC formats on my personal Dropbox. I am committed to setting the entirety of the novel to keyboard, proofread and story's completion.

-Boe.
Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Re: Stories that never get completed

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

A book takes as long as it takes. I've written full-size novels in 20 days. On the reverse, I've been picking at one of my books for two years. So yeah, it takes as long as it takes.
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”