Christmas Surprise Packages are here !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Christmas Surprise Packages are here !

Unread post by AlexM »

Bump.
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Unread post by Father Goose »

Palladium could definitely benefit from setting up an Amazon Marketplace so people can order with Prime Shipping.
I know a ton of people who would order more books, more often, if they didn't have to worry about shipping fees.
I know I would love to support the company directly, but I can't afford it, so I have purchased every single book I own used through vendors like Amazon. I get a "like new" condition book for the same list price but without the shipping fees.
This year I will be buying a Christmas Surprise Package, but this will mark the first time I have bought from them directly, and likely will only ever do direct purchases during special events like this. Even "Christmas in July" and other sales are a no go, as after the shipping is factored in, it's still cheaper to pay full price elsewhere and avoid shipping entirely.
Maybe look into an Amazon Marketplace, Alex? We can't afford books and shipping, and as long as shipping cost is a part of the equation, our money isn't going to Palladium, and that's disappointing for a fan like me.
Just my two cents.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Josh Hilden wrote:<clip>I publish all of my books on Amazon, some exclusively, and the fees aren't so bad.
<clip>

Heh, then I guess I won't be reading your books. I have a Kobo! ;) :lol:
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

Borast wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:<clip>I publish all of my books on Amazon, some exclusively, and the fees aren't so bad.
<clip>

Heh, then I guess I won't be reading your books. I have a Kobo! ;) :lol:

I have stuff on Kobo, mostly short stories.

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/search?query ... eld=Author
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”