Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:12 am

Wanderer

Hello all,

Just an appreciative fan wanted to reach our to Kevin Siembieda and everyone at Palladium Books. After a particular fire up my bum, I pulled the trigger on the last 11 books I needed to fill out my collection of Palladium Fantasy RPG books, including their last release "Gardens of the Gods". I ordered them on Black Friday last week and received them Yesterday! But that wasn't the best part! As I looked thru the books, I saw Kevin signed almost half of them!!!!!!!!!!!! It just reminds me that this is a personal family owned company. It was a nice warm touch and I truly appreciated it. It's the main reason I still support and buy Palladium since the early 80's. You definitely don't get this kind of treatment at "Big Corpoarate"

Thank you, Kevin and thanks to all your staff and family at Palladium Books. :D :D :D :ok: :ok: :ok: :rose: :rose: :rose:

And Happy Holidays :angel: :angel: :angel:

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:34 pm

Palladium Books® Staff

On behalf of Kevin and the rest of us here, you're very welcome.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Alex Marciniszyn

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Palladium Books® Staff

Hey socom242 -- you are very welcome. I do, indeed, see you all as part of our extended family and appreciate your kind words and support. You guys and gals are of paramount importance to us. Whenever I can, I try to sign books for people even when they are not for the Surprise Packages, especially during the holiday season. Though I do sometimes worry, because I know some people don't want signed books, so I'm delighted you did. socom242, please have a wonderful Christmas and an epic new year. This goes for all of you. Stay positive and be happy!

Ho, ho, ho - Kevin Siembieda, That Publisher Guy