Rifts RPG 30th Anniversary Gold Hardcover pre-order

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Rifts RPG 30th Anniversary Gold Hardcover pre-order

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

But the minimalist hardcover with foil imprinting and then a slip cover with the ORIGINAL art would be freaking awesome.... oh oh is it possible to do double sided? Maybe 1e on the outside and 2e on the inside... otherwise original on outside and then you all can have a signing party and just sign the covers. A lot easier than shifting around books. And it can be done in advance of having the books printed. When I say you all I mean everyone employed by PB that worked on it; from the Big man himself (even if he didn't work on it since he still publishes it) to the person that puts it in the envelope to be shipped out.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Charity
Newb

Unread post by Charity »

I've been getting some of the old rift world books as well. The 3 stars and lack of excitement is because this is not really that different then the non upgraded version. With the huge amount of material and changes that came out over the years in all the world books it feels like they should have done more with this. However it is nice looking. I'd be up in the air if you were checking Rifts out again and wondered if you should get the original or the new.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Was wandering if they were different or the same, glad to have that question answered.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

When I first saw that these were being released I was kind of who cares but I have now purchased both of them. I like to look back at RMB on occasion and I no longer own a physical copy so these will serve some purpose besides just looking nice on the shelf.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Warshield73 wrote:When I first saw that these were being released I was kind of who cares but I have now purchased both of them. I like to look back at RMB on occasion and I no longer own a physical copy so these will serve some purpose besides just looking nice on the shelf.

Especially since RMB has the other dragon hatchlings that RUE took away... boo.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”