EDITING

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KillWatch
Champion

EDITING

Unread post by KillWatch »

C'mon guys,...
Ok, you are going to use art from book to book
you have umpteen different kinds of strength for whatever reason
I have no idea how to create new spells despite the Mysteries of Magic guidelines
You insist on giving us YPM instead of FPS when FPS is more useful in a game of seconds AND its just the Spd attribute
You don't include prices in the contemporary arms and equipment guide
MDC to SDC worlds is at best flawed, ala-im an MDC alien life form finding my way through space to Sdc earth, but I'm noped-....because... reasons.... but you are going to stick with it

BUT

I just got a grab bag for my friends. The PF book has a darker cover. it looks like the same material inside, but now its like 30 dollars
fine - prices change, however - would it kill you to also update the accuracy of the material?? Just really check to see that the suggested page numbers ACTUALLY HAVE WHAT YOU SAY IS THERE! How long have you been putting out this book? And how long have the spells from first addition been "brought back"? Just add them to the main list of spells already. **** like this doesn't make the argument that palladium books puts out quality stuff at cheap prices any easier.

I love you
Be better
See you at the open house
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
Orin J.
Adventurer

Re: EDITING

Unread post by Orin J. »

i take it you're new to palladium editing?

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”