Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Post subject: Military's themselves.
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:37 pm

D-Bee

Comment: Since 01/16/2019 I have a Malayan Pit Viper animal herald for Role-Playing.
I've been doing Role-Playing, and preparing for harder role-playing (not just acting/tropes) and Rifts Mercenaries was the first of the Palladium RPG that I got to buy. It's a great third installment, where-as the other two are of the same idea, but I needed to make my spirit animal; the Malayan Pit Viper, into a noble herald to have that 2nd role-play possible. I survived that Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer's League, and- Sorry, my introduction hasn't been made yet. And my avatar can't actually be personal.

I'm excited to role-play my way, I've finished the Headhunters Academy, sponsored by the Knights of Poland (I wrote it all down to calculate how much experience I gained anyhow during it all. I believe I pass.) What I haven't ever seen is the Militaries of Earth themselves. It just seems, correct me if I'm wrong, that the Coalition-States... are created from being outside major cities- and those cities are elitists. So what became of the Militaries?

I have only Rifts Mercenaries, and Rifts Mercenaries Sourcebook. I have an order for the Cyber-Knights pending at the moment, but then I added onto my wishlist; after finding out that my city of Chicago is uneradicatable I pieced together my role-playing street credentials together with what books I will be getting to role-play further in as a Knight of Poland.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Sosyourfacist

Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!
I feel like I just read a stroke...

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 am

Dungeon Crawler

Sebastian wrote:
I've been doing Role-Playing, and preparing for harder role-playing (not just acting/tropes) and Rifts Mercenaries was the first of the Palladium RPG that I got to buy. It's a great third installment, where-as the other two are of the same idea, but I needed to make my spirit animal; the Malayan Pit Viper, into a noble herald to have that 2nd role-play possible. I survived that Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer's League, and- Sorry, my introduction hasn't been made yet. And my avatar can't actually be personal.

I'm excited to role-play my way, I've finished the Headhunters Academy, sponsored by the Knights of Poland (I wrote it all down to calculate how much experience I gained anyhow during it all. I believe I pass.) What I haven't ever seen is the Militaries of Earth themselves. It just seems, correct me if I'm wrong, that the Coalition-States... are created from being outside major cities- and those cities are elitists. So what became of the Militaries?

I have only Rifts Mercenaries, and Rifts Mercenaries Sourcebook. I have an order for the Cyber-Knights pending at the moment, but then I added onto my wishlist; after finding out that my city of Chicago is uneradicatable I pieced together my role-playing street credentials together with what books I will be getting to role-play further in as a Knight of Poland.

Wait, hold on. Have you picked up and read through the Rifts core rule book yet?

It may be a bit of a language barrier here, but from what I'm reading, it almost sounds like you picked up the mercenaries books and not the main book that presents the idea of the world being destroyed by nuclear war and everything falling apart due to a magical apocalypse that occurred as a result. The Coalition states, Cyber Knights, and the mercenary organizations are all societies and groups that rose from the ashes of the apocalypse.

With a few exceptions, the militaries of earth simply don't exist anymore as they, their home countries, and the populations they once served were eradicated.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Wanderer

cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:
I feel like I just read a stroke...

:lol: :lol:
I think it's bad translation