Mini-Update – Palladium Books® – February 1, 2021
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda
Hi, everyone. We have a few things going on so I thought we would send out this mini-update reminder.
1. Palladium Playmats. Since so many of you purchased Palladium playmats in the Playmats by Red Duke Games Kickstarter, RDG asked us to tell you Backer Orders CLOSE Sunday, February 7, 2021, so you only have 6 days left to make your playmat selections and any add-ons.
2. If you want to see more Bundles of Holding featuring Palladium titles, please support the Palladium Mutants and Ninjas Bundle. You get $176 worth of PDFs for just over $20. And if that deal isn’t incentive enough, 10% goes to a worthy charity and the offer is epic. All After the Bomb® and Ninjas & Superspies titles, plus select issues of The Rifter with additional AtB and N&S source material. Complete details below and at the Bundle of Holding page. We are off to a great start, so please continue to spread the word.
3. NEW! Duty’s Edge – Rifts® Novel – The physical book ships in 2 weeks, but the PDF version is available on DriveThruRPG.com right now. Five other Rifts® novels, an anthology book (Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs), a Rifts® graphic novel (Machinations of Doom), and a Rifts® movie script/sourcebook (Path of the Storm) are also available from PalladiumBooks.com as physical books and as PDFs on DriveThruRPG.
Btw, you are ordering the Rifts® Treacherous Awakenings and Hammer of the Forge™ Volume One: The Cosmo-Knight™ novels so much that we need to send them both in for reprints already. Glad you are enjoying them.
To you Rifts® fans who believe you are good writers, if you have a Rifts® novel written or burning in your head, please feel free to write it up and submit it to Palladium Books for our consideration. All such submissions are completely on speculation and we cannot promise to publish your work, but we will read and consider it. Pay is lousy. Fame is dubious. How’s that for encouragement? lol.
NEW! Duty’s Edge – Rifts® Novel – available for pre-order
The lone survivor of a New German Republic Special Forces operation struggles to complete the mission on his own. A mission to destroy wicked monsters and cut off a vital line of support to the Gargoyle Empire. A mission that could save many lives. Of course, it is a journey that takes many twists and turns as one determined individual hopes to beat impossible odds. Set in the Middle East.
- A stand alone Rifts® novel complete in itself.
- 5 x 8 inch paperback, same size as the Hammer of the Forge novels.
- Written by Will Erwin.
- 236 pages, $12.99 retail for the physical book. Cat. No. 308 – available now as a PDF on DriveThruRPG.com – the physical novel ships in about 2 weeks.
Other Rifts® Novels available on DriveThruRPG
- Rifts® Sonic Boom™. Follow the exploits of a CS platoon sworn to protect humankind from all threats, be they aliens, dragons, masters of magic or fellow humans out for themselves.
- Rifts® Deception’s Web™, the second novel in this trilogy, reveals a conspiracy within the Coalition military that could spell disaster for our protagonists.
- Rifts® Treacherous Awakenings™ is the pulse-pounding conclusion of the third novel in this epic trilogy by Adam Chilson.
- Rifts Anthology: Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™. Rifts® short stories by 11 authors including Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Mark Oberle, Braden Campbell, Taylor White, Jason Richards, and others.
- Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Graphic Novel & Sourcebook. The comic is by acclaimed Eisner Award winning artist Ramon K. Perez, source material by Siembieda and Perez.
- Rifts® Path of the Storm was a Rifts® movie script written on spec.
- Rifts® Hammer of the Forge™, Volume One: The Cosmo-Knight. The adventures of Caleb Vulcan, newly minted Knight of the Cosmic Forge.
- Rifts® Hammer of the Forge™, Volume Two: The Reckoning. The epic conclusion of the Hammer of the Forge story.
Palladium Mutants & Ninjas Bundle of Holding available now
– Act quick to get $176.50 worth of PDF books for just over $20 (the threshold price at the time this is being written)
The Palladium Mutants and Ninjas Bundle of Holding presents the After the Bomb® and Ninjas & Superspies™ game lines from Palladium Books. Designed by the late Erick Wujcik (Amber Diceless Roleplaying, TMNT & Other Strangeness RPG and more), these 1980s mutant and ninja RPGs and supplements remain some of the finest books Palladium has published. This new offer gathers Ninjas and its standout companion Mystic China™, along with the entire After the Bomb® product line, for a bargain price.
The Bundle of Holding provides each ebook complete in PDF (Portable Document Format). Like all Bundle of Holding titles, these books have NO DRM (Digital Restrictions Management), and customers are entitled to move them freely among all their devices.
Ten percent of each purchase (after gateway fees) goes to this offer's designated charity, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The Center provides services, resources, and technical assistance to child victims, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
The total retail value of the titles in this offer is $176.50 US dollars. Customers who pay just $7.95 get ALL 9 titles in the Starter Collection (retail value $78) as DRM-free PDF ebooks, including the complete Ninjas & Superspies Revised rule book of martial arts and espionage action (retail price $10.50); both the After the Bomb 1E (1986) sourcebook and After the Bomb 2E (2001) rule book (total retail $16.50), which depict a post-holocaust Earth ruled by intelligent animals; the road-warrior rules expansion and location sourcebook Road Hogs (retail $5); and five issues (#3-7) of Palladium's in-house magazine, The Rifter® with Ninjas articles and scenarios.
IMPORTANT: Those who pay more than the threshold (average) price, which, at the time I write this is just over $20, also get the starter set PLUS the entire Bonus Collection with 13 more titles worth an additional $98.50.
Kevin Siembieda’s thoughts about this Bundle of Holding
When we announced the Mutants and Ninjas Bundle on Monday, I said it felt like kismet – Fate – because I had talked about the After the Bomb® RPG series and Ninjas & Superspies in the last Weekly Update. About how happy I am people are rediscovering these two Erick Wujcik RPG masterpieces. I think the old, beloved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® & Other Strangeness RPG is one of our most asked about and talked about games we have ever published. Well, this Bundle of Holding enables you to create all of that fun.
It (and our physical AtB and N&S titles) enables you to create hundreds of different mutant animals. In fact, the After the Bomb® RPG written by Erick a few years before he died expands on the number of mutant animals, their powers and abilities, as well as introduces the Chimera: a mix of two or more animals into one mutant! Combine them with Ninjas & Superspies™ and Mystic China™ for more than 3 dozen different martial arts and related “powers” and you have some bad ass mutant heroes. Put them in the Heroes Unlimited™ or N&S setting to recreate TMNT or comic book style super-hero adventures (or similar comic book heroes for Skraypers™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Wormwood™, and even Nightbane®). Or use them as D-Bees in Rifts® and Chaos Earth® or as aliens in Phase World® and the Three Galaxies™, The Mechanoids®, Robotech®, and just about any RPG.
The Mutants & Ninjas Bundle of Holding may be one of the most versatile Bundles ever offered, with all kinds of uses. And you are getting sooooo much at such an astonishing price and a ton of fun reading to keep you busy this winter.
Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG offers 40+ unique martial arts, plus spies, gadgets, and more. Mystic China presents martial and mystical powers, magic, immortals, and demons. Both are wonderful settings – as is Heroes Unlimited™ – for intelligent, humanoid, mutant animal characters that fit nicely into all sorts of heroic settings.
Parents with children at home, take note: Kids of all ages love playing anthropomorphic, animal heroes – lions, tigers, and bunny rabbits, oh my! Especially when they are masters of martial arts and possess animal powers, psionic abilities, and other powers. Expand those powers further when combined with elements from Ninjas & Superspies™ or Heroes Unlimited™ or Heroes of the Megaverse®.
The sooner you order, the bigger the savings, so do not wait. Plus you help a worthy charity at the same time. This kind of deal is hard to ignore. Please spread the word. Thanks.
© 2021 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.