Palladium Books® Weekly Update – March 22, 2017
By Kevin Siembieda
Yep, it is an early Weekly Update as we do final prep for AdeptiCon. Palladium’s booth offers Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demos, RRT product, and select Rifts® and other RPG books and poker decks. Stop by to chat and get the latest news about RRT and the Rifts® board game (April/May Kickstarter from Rogue Heroes Publishing), and take advantage of special offers. If you cannot make it to AdeptiCon, then take advantage of our expanded spring sale.
The spring sale continues and grows! We are leaving the current Rifts® sourcebook and miniature sale going AND adding a Robotech® sale to it. Both sales end next week, March 29, 2017. This same sale on select Robotech® items is also available at AdeptiCon. Read on and enjoy.
SALE! Robotech® RPG Tactics™ (and select Rifts® Sourcebooks) – One week only – March 21-29, 2017
Spring is in the air and so is gaming. Get the Robotech® RPG, Robotech® RPG Tactics™ main game, boxed expansion packs and Robotech® RPG books, as well as select Rifts® Sourcebooks and Rifts® Miniatures, at a 30% discount, now through March 29, 2017. Note: This sale does NOT apply to RRT convention exclusives like Breetai, Grell, Miriya, and other items.
If you love Robotech® but haven’t given Robotech® RPG Tactics™ a try, you might want to think about it. The game truly captures the look, feel and action of the anime, and is a blast to play. Palladium will be offering a selection of small skirmish adventures soon, as well as RRT scenario books containing a range of games you can play right now. Remember, you can engage in small skirmish games with as few as two Valkyries or Destroids and six Zentraedi. And the pieces look great built and painted.
This is a great time to get caught up, try something new, or prepare for the gaming fun that is coming with the many new Rifts® and Robotech® products coming your way in the weeks and months ahead. Robotech® Expeditionary Force Marines ties into the upcoming Robotech® Ghost Fleet™ series and you gotta get the large format Masters Saga™ because it is gorgeous. Likewise, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ and Heroes of Humanity™ are companions to the upcoming HOH CS Arsenal™ and The Disavowed titles, all of which are setting up something big for Rifts®. Rifts® Savage Worlds fans, use this sale to get in-depth details about the Rifts® world setting and characters. Game on!
NEW! Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook – Raw Preview Limited Edition – Only 150 copies available
The Raw Preview Edition of Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, final working manuscript for this exciting new sourcebook. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before publication. Limited to a total of 150 copies.
Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is a guide to creating the Nightbane®, and a sourcebook for players and Game Masters alike. It presents all sorts of new Nightbane creation tables, new Morphus tables, new Talents, and new information. Info and powers that enable players to make memorable Nightbane characters and for G.M.s to take their games up a notch. At the printer and ships next week. Place your orders now.
Note: The finished Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook is anticipated to ship in June or July of 2017. But you can start playing right now with this meaty special edition! All Nightbane fans are going to love this sourcebook that focuses on the Nightbane.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 150 total copies made!
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- 18 New and comprehensive Morphus Tables.
- 60 New Talents.
- 40 New Elite Talents.
- Transformation Transition Table.
- Talent creation and conversion steps.
- The Ancient Nightbane R.C.C. fully statted out.
- Insight to the Becoming.
- Answers to some common questions and more.
- Written by Mark Oberle.
- $20.00 – 96 page Raw Edition – Cat. No. 736-RAW – at the printer. Available while supplies last. Do not miss out. Ships next week, March 30, 2017.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #77 – available now
We are getting positive feedback on the Palladium Fantasy® city by Ian Herbert, my Doc Feral update for Heroes Unlimited™, the Rifts® TW city, the conclusion to the sprawling Splicers® adventure, and ... well, everything in The Rifter® #77. What can I say, it is another great issue packed with immediately usable and fun source material. And don’t forget about The Rifter® #76 with more than half of it being “official” source material.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal – coming soon
Holy moley. Charles Walton’s latest concept sketches for Arsenal blew me away. They will do the same for you when you see this book. Fantastic. I am letting Wayne, Chuck and others handle AdeptiCon so I can work on writing it the rest of the week and through the weekend.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – April release
Work also continues on this book.
UPDATE: Rifts® Sovietski™ – Spring or Summer Release
Artwork continues to come in for Sovietski and is looking good.
UPDATE: Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – April or May release
I have assigned artwork for Garden of the Gods™ and continue to make notes and do bits of writing for it. Other books in development for Palladium Fantasy®: Lopan™ Adventure Sourcebook, Lopanic Games™ Sourcebook and Land of the South Winds™, among other things.
UPDATE: Dead Reign® Sourcebook: In the Face of Death
Artist Nick Bradshaw continues to work on the interior art, while E.M. Gist works on giving us another dynamic cover.
UPDATE: Rifts® Board Game from Rogue Heroes™ – Kickstarter to launch end of April and run through May, 2017
We continue to approve art, cards and designs. Carmen Bellaire’s Rifts® Board Game is looking awesome. He is still working toward an end of April-May Kickstarter. Start spreading the word, because Rifts® fans and gamers who enjoy fast, fun skirmish games with dynamic miniatures are going to love this game!
Go to the Rogue Heroes Publishing Facebook Page to see more images and up-to-date information.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two
Prep and plans for Robotech®/Robotech® RPG Tactics™ product have been ongoing, with good stuff in development. We have just added several Robotech® RPG Tactics™ gaming events at Gen Con, including a couple of big tournaments (with awards to players).
UPDATE: AdeptiCon – March 23-26 – Chicagoland area
As noted in the opening, Wayne, Chuck and the rest of the AdeptiCon crew are primed and ready for AdeptiCon. There will be Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demos, a gaming event, product and convention specials at AdeptiCon. As well as a special promo for the Rifts® Board Game. We are sharing a booth with Carmen Bellaire/Rogue Heroes Publishing, but Carmen cannot make AdeptiCon this year as he had intended, so we will be representing both Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and the Rifts® Board Game coming from Rogue Heroes Publishing. (Anything to help our friend, Carmen and his dedicated crew of creators. Watch for his RBG Kickstarter end of April.) The guys hope to see a lot of you at the convention. Thank you.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ giant demo game at SIMCON 39 – Rochester, New York, March 31 – April 2, 2017
Be part of an epic RRT demo even if it is only for a 30 minute segment. A great way to give Robotech® RPG Tactics™ a try if you live in the area.
The situation is desperate when the Zentraedi warships first appear in Earth orbit. The United Earth Defense Force has only a single space battleship, the Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (SDF-1) and its specialized mecha crew, capable of engaging the invaders. The rebuilt SDF-1 once belonged to the Robotech Masters, and they want it back. Or else! What better way to fight giant space aliens than to use transforming Veritech jet fighters and walking tanks known as Destroids?!
In this game scenario, wave after wave of Zentraedi Battlepods and Power Armor crash against the squadrons of Valkyries, Destroids, and even a Mk.II Monster cannon that valiantly battle to defend the SDF-1 and the 80,000 citizens of Macross City nestled inside.
Players choose a squad of painted miniatures from the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game and will put their team to work against the enemy swarm. Pick the United Earth Defense Force or the Zentraedi, or give both a try! No experience is necessary.
The game is designed to demonstrate the fun and well thought out Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game. This is your chance to fire a legendary Macross Missile Massacre attack! Note: Players need not be present for the whole 4 hour time slot, and can play for just a 30 minute skirmish, but please register for the game even if you only plan to give it a try for 30 minutes.
SIMCON 39 is held in the Wilson Commons building on the University of Rochester campus – Wilson Commons – 252 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14611.
Event Date & Time: 04/01/2017, 8:00 PM – 11:59 PM.
Event Conducted By: Thomas Walters.
Number of Players: 6-10 players per each 30 minute game segment (one overall Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demo game).
Contact for Details and Registration: http://sa.rochester.edu/simcon/blog/?event=retro-anime-space-battles-robotech
Now on DriveThruRPG.com – The Rifter® #70, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy™ and a Rifts® Primer, FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards and much more
The Rifter® #70 is now available, along with Rifts® Shemarrian Nation, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Coalition Navy, the Rifts® Primer, the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, are all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so watch for them.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and all RRT game cards, Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material are on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook Three: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation, Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-70.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I have added and continue to add a lot of vintage Star Wars toys and a growing number of all kinds of collectibles – and we’ll be adding more Palladium Books original art and items to the store, so keep an eye out for them.
This includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more that are all being added to my ebay store over the next several weeks, so keep an eye out. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold) and other items available. There are also hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend for new items added.
GEN CON – We have added several Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game events – join the fun and run a Palladium event – you have till March 24 to get us your game event to get into the Gen Con program book
We have some great events planned for Gen Con 2017. You can still be part of that and be part of the dedicated gaming area and get your game listed in the Gen Con program book and online schedule.
We need your descriptions and details by March 24, 2017! Please send them in to NMI. Any Megaversal Ambassador can help you, but NMI is the primary Gen Con event coordinator. This year is shaping up to be another big, fun weekend of Palladium gaming. Remember, G.M.s running Palladium events get a discount coupon for EACH game they run that they can redeem at the Palladium booth. We are looking for Game Masters to run any and all Palladium game settings: Rifts®, Robotech®, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Robotech® RPG, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Beyond the Supernatural™ and all the rest! We appreciate ALL of you, and love that you run games for us at Gen Con. Thank you.
I am happy to say that the Palladium crew has gone from despair and worry with events earlier this year to a creative high and positive excitement. We have a great number of things going on behind the scenes, including convention prep, potential licensing and development opportunities and books. Lots of books. I have cleared my plate so I can spend the next few week mostly on writing to get some of those books into your hands. Great stuff too. And not just for Rifts® as you can see by the Raw Preview of Nightbane Dark Designs™ and the upcoming Fantasy Titles. Take advantage of our current sales, snag yourself a copy of Dark Designs™ and have a wonderful weekend, whether it is at AdeptiCon, some other event or at home playing or plotting your next campaign.
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, Publisher
UPDATE: Games and Sourcebooks Coming from Palladium
- The Rifter #77 – Winter issue – 96 pages – shipping now!
- The Rifter® #76 – Autumn issue – 96 pages.
- Hell Followed™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook – 160 pages.
- Weapons, Armor & Castles of the Orient™ – 48 page, comic book size format.
- Robotech® The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New 8½ x 11 format, 160 pages.
- Rifts® Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™
- Rifts® Poker Deck #1 (color)
- Rifts® Poker Deck #2 (color and b/w illustrations)
Coming Soon 2017
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ ARSENAL – 96 or 128 pages – It is laying the groundwork for something big. Working on it now.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – 192 pages – by Carl Gleba – March/April, also in production now and looking great.
- Rifts® The Disavowed™ Sourcebook – More CS intrigue leading to something big – April/May.
- Garden of the Gods™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – April/May.
- In the Face of Death™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – Spring/Summer.
- Nightbane® Dark Designs™ Sourcebook – by Mark Oberle – Summer.
- Others – We may try to slip in a few small books before summer.
Coming Later in 2017 and 2018
- Lopan™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Adventure Sourcebook
- Lopanic Games™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG: Ghost Fleet Saga™ Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Wave 2 expansion packs
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Scenario Book One and events
- Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book
- Rifts® Haunted Tech™ Sourcebook – Rescheduled
- Chaos Earth® First Responders
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Nightbane® Sourcebooks
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- Rifts® World Books and Sourcebooks, including Rifts® New Navy, Rifts® Antarctica, and others.
- And some big surprises coming this summer and fall
New! The Rifter® #77 – Now Shipping!
Adventure, madness, strange creatures and strange lands fill this issue of The Rifter®. This issue is a playground for heroes and a source of adventure, but beware the danger that lurks in the shadows.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting.
Rifter® #77 Highlights:
- Rifts® – City of Nowhere – an adventure setting by Brett Caron. Capitalism, magic and dark secrets build an enchanted city with a dark underbelly that may not hold.
- Heroes Unlimited™ “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda. The mad genius of Doctor Feral breeds new mutant menaces, heroes and adventure. Four new super abilities.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – the city of Khemennu adventure setting by Ian Herbert. A holy city dedicated to the Church of Light and Dark, and the resting place of the legendary Sun Disc. A place of intrigue, magic and adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Six – by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. This is it! The final battle against Legion! The Legion personality and her Black Shroud armor statted and described. Secrets and dangers revealed about the Factory Walker and more. Even in victory, the world may never be the same.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Michael “Madman” Leonard.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 177. Now available!
COMING! Heroes of Humanity™ CS Arsenal – Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity gave you updated Coalition Army O.C.C.s, ways to upgrade men-at-arms, new O.C.C.s, battle plans and strategies and tactics. CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. March or April, 2017.
COMING! Rifts® The Disavowed™ – Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Coming Spring
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team.
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892. Coming this spring.
NEW! The Rifter® #76 – Available now!
The Rifter® #76 is filled with strange creatures, adventure and fun across the Megaverse® and multiple world settings.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts®, Phase World®, and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Elemental Primordials™, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. Elemental Primordials are something new in the Megaverse®. No one knows why they are appearing or whether that is good or bad. These new Elemental beings can be used as player characters or NPCs. Four Elemental Primordials and four riding animals from the Elemental Realms. Their very existence sparks potential storylines and adventure ideas. Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure reaches a fever pitch as we near the conclusion. More secrets, danger and combat.
- Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies, Nightbane® – Blood Diamonds by Thomas Morrison presents adventure source material with a war-torn setting, story and NPCs in Africa. But it could be just the beginning of a globe spanning campaign.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Nicholas Bradshaw. Art by Walton, Dudley, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. Available now.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Heroes of Humanity™ – Available now!
Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™ changes the landscape of Rifts North America and beyond, presents ways to upgrade and improve existing Men-At-Arms characters with Advanced Training, and includes new character classes, weapons, equipment, alliances and conflict to inspire epic new adventures.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ outlines the battle for the soul of humanity. The Minion War™ has spilled onto Rifts Earth. At the epicenter of the invasion is North America. If either of the two rival demonic forces succeeds in conquering the continent, the rest of the world shall follow and Earth will be annexed to Hell. The demon hordes believe no one can stop them. The Coalition States has something to say about that.
For the first time in history, the Coalition States, Northern Gun, the Manistique Imperium, Lazlo, New Lazlo, Free Quebec, the Cyber-Knights, Lemurians, True Atlanteans, D-Bees, mages, mercs and many, many others stand together against a common enemy. Meanwhile, the Splugorth of Atlantis, Archie Three, the Republicans and the Vanguard engage in their own shadow war against the invading demon hordes, and each other.
- Heroes of Humanity™ lets unprecedented types of characters gather in mixed groups that would otherwise be ideologically opposed. Together they fight side-by-side for the greater good.
- New ways to upgrade your existing Men-at-Arms characters.
- Coalition Demon Hunter school and advanced training programs.
- New Coalition O.C.C.s like the Death Knight and Skelebot Specialist.
- Coalition military O.C.C.s expanded such as the CS Juicers, CS Combat Cyborgs, Psycho-Stalkers, Coalition psychics and more.
- New CS gear such as the Hellbuster and Falcon Death Wing.
- CS battle plans, world information and many adventure ideas.
- The strategies and tactics of the demons against humanity.
- The strategies and tactics of the Coalition States and its allies.
- Summary of Demon and Deevil vulnerabilities.
- One Xiticix battle plan and who really pays the price.
- Plenty of guidelines, tables and rules to help you run it all.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, Tanya Ramsey, Benjamin Rodriguez, and Kevin Siembieda.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 889. Available now.
Hell Followed™ – Now Shipping!
A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – Do more than survive
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the ravenous dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 New types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Available now!
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New, large format 8½ x 11 sourcebook – Now available!
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook has been enlarged to the standard 8½ x 11 inch format and 160 pages. Artwork was given the deluxe treatment – large, clear, and detailed to go along with the wealth of information about the Second Robotech War, the Army of the Southern Cross, its combat forces, mecha, weapons, and vehicles. The same comprehensive treatment was given to the invading Robotech Masters.
Forget the corny drama, the emphasis of this sourcebook is on the Second Robotech War and the equipment on both sides. Making the Masters Saga a big mecha and equipment book that you will want in your collection. Did you know the Army of the Southern Cross used power armor and Battloids in addition to their famous mecha? You’ll find out all about it in this comprehensive 160 page sourcebook. Much of it described and statted out in an “official” capacity for the very first time in this sourcebook. Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition, apart from eratta and minor additions.
- 40+ weapons; pistols, rifles, grenade launchers.
- 15 O.C.C.s and MOS skill packages for the 8 main branches of the ASC and the 7 Special Forces Divisions operating under the Tactical Corps.
- 14 ASC vehicles of the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC).
- ASC Tactical battle shields, jet packs and other gear.
- ASC Veritech Mecha including the Ajax, Logan, Spartas Hover Tank, Myrmidon Light Hover Tank.
- 6 ASC power armor suits.
- 4 ASC Battloids.
- The Golem Autonomous Patrol Robot.
- The Robotech Masters and their legions.
- 6 different Bioroids, as well as the Bioroid Terminator, the Bioroid Invid Fighter, hover sled & more.
- Tirolians, spacecraft and other gear and info.
- Cover by Apollo Okamura. Interior art by the Mannings and others.
- Written by Jason Marker.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 552. Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
© Copyright 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.