Palladium Books® Weekly Update – June 2, 2017
By Kevin Siembieda
Robotech® eBooks, classic Robotech® PDF titles, big Father’s Day sale, new books are moving toward being sent to the printer, Palladium products and gaming events available at Origins, big sale on my eBay store and more. Read on for all the pulse-pounding details.
Father’s Day Game SALE – June 2-14 2017
Spring Sales are coming to an end, so take advantage of them while you can. This one is designed with Father’s Day in mind. If you order now through June 8, orders shipped within the contiguous United States will arrive in time for Father’s Day! Any orders placed by June 11 will probably arrive in time for Father’s Day, but we can NOT guarantee it.
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG, Hardcover – $27.97 (normally $39.95 retail) – core rules, epic setting of science fiction, fantasy, and horror in a future Earth apocalyptic setting. If you can imagine it, it can happen in Rifts®. 376 pages – Cat. No. 800HC – 12 days only!
- ALL Rifts® World Books – 30% discount.
- Rifts® Game Master Guide (Cat. No. 845), Rifts® Book of Magic (Cat. No. 848), Rifts® Adventure Guide (Cat. No. 849), and The Vanguard Adventure Sourcebook (Cat. No. 856) – 30% discount.
- Rifts® Megaverse in Flames signed and numbered “Gold” Edition – $35 (normally $50.00!) – Cat. No. 876HC.
- Nightbane® Dark Designs – Raw Preview Edition – $14 (normally $20) – only a few dozen left in stock. Cat. No. 736-RAW.
- Nightbane® Survival Guide – $14.67 (normally $20.95) – The perfect companion for the upcoming Nightbane® Dark Designs sourcebook. 160 pages – Cat. No. 735.
- Dragons & Gods (Fantasy) – $17.47 (normally $24.95) – The perfect companion for the upcoming Garden of the Gods sourcebook. 232 pages – Cat. No. 451.
- Dead Reign® RPG – Zombie Apocalypse – $16.07 (normally $22.95 retail). The dead have risen. It is the battle for survival in the zombie apocalypse. Much more than your typical zombie game. 224 pages – Cat. No. 230.
- Endless Dead™ Sourcebook – $11.87 (normally $16.95 retail). Zombie amalgamations, new O.C.C.s, rules for weaponizing vehicles, vehicle combat rules, and tables for military bases, creating survivor caravans, hideouts, and more. 96 pages – Cat. No. 233.
- Fear the Reaper™ Sourcebook – $9.07 (normally $12.95 retail). Comprehensive background on the Road Reapers, their code, missions, weapons, strategies and tactics. 48 pages – Cat. No. 234.
- Graveyard Earth™ Sourcebook – $9.07 (normally $12.95 retail). The Zombie Apocalypse across the globe; provides a world overview, many tables for encounters, Safe Havens and more. 64 pages – Cat. No. 235.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – core box game – $69.97 (normally $99.95 retail). The Robotech® Macross® experience in a fast paced miniatures war game. Box set with 32 highly detailed miniatures, rule book, cards, dice and more; assembly required. Cat. No. 55100.
NEW! Robotech® RPG eBooks – Available June 10, 2017
The current Robotech® RPG and sourcebooks will soon be available as eBooks for Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble’s Nook, Kubo, iPad, iPhones, Google Play Books, and others. Robotech® Shadow Chronicles® Role-Playing Game, Robotech® The Macross® Saga Sourcebook, and Robotech® The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook will be available as eBooks by next weekend, with more to come!
People will be able to purchase the titles through the following eBook channels/sellers:
- iBooks (through iTunes)
- Amazon Kindle
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- Google Play Books
- Copia (copiaclass.com)
- Gardners Books
- Baker & Taylor
- Playster and more.
And remember, the classic Robotech® RPG titles from the 1980s and 1990s are available exclusively from DriveThruRPG.com.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – June
Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ is packed with useful source material that will make you salivate: new Atlantean O.C.C.s, Magic Tattoos, Stone Magic, Crystal Magic, Shadow Magic, some weapons and gear, a lot about the Sunaj, and a wealth of information about True Atlanteans across the Megaverse. The more I work on this book, the more I fall in love with it. On track as a June release. See the new description for it elsewhere in this Update.
UPDATE: Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook – June
The interior artwork has been turned in. Waiting for the cover painting and final editing! On track for a June or early July release. Dark Designs™ is a sourcebook that focuses on the Nightbane, their appearance, transformation and powers.
If you cannot wait till the end of June or July, check out Nightbane® Dark Designs™ Raw Preview Limited Edition – Only 150 copies printed, and it is part of the Father’s Day sale – sold on a first come, first served basis while supplies last! See the full description elsewhere in this update.
UPDATE: Rifts® Sovietski™ – in production
More artwork has been approved. Sovietski is a nice resource to go along with the two Triax/NGR titles and Mindwerks. I have been approving a new illustration or two every week.
UPDATE: Dead Reign® Sourcebook: In the Face of Death™
The art by artist Nick Bradshaw is calling for me to finish writing the book. Cover by E.M. Gist. This should be another epic addition to Dead Reign® much like Hell Followed.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal™, The Disavowed™, Garden of the Gods™ (Fantasy) still on the drawing board
All of these are still in the pipeline. I wanted to mention that because when we don’t say anything, it seems like people start to worry. All are in various stages of development along with other titles and a few surprises. Good things are brewing.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™
We have spent a lot of this week working on putting things together for RRT Wave 2 and the future of Robotech® RPG Tactics™. As soon as we have hard details and estimated release dates we feel are solid, we will be thrilled to post them.
Now on DriveThruRPG.com – the 1980s Robotech® RPG and sourcebooks as well as dozens of Rifts® titles, and more
The Robotech® Invid Invasion sourcebook (1988) joins the original Robotech® RPG (1986), Southern Cross, Zentraedi Sourcebook, RDF Manual, Robotech® ATP, Ghost Ship sourcebook, and other Robotech® titles now available on DriveThru. Return of the Masters, Strike Force and the rest of the Robotech® sourcebooks from the 1980s and 1990s will follow, with one or two new ones posted every week.These RPG books join over 200 titles currently available. Such titles as The Rifter® #1-72, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation™, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Coalition Navy™, the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include the Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook Three: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation, Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-72.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Big Father’s Day sale now — Palladium Collectibles, toys and more in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I continue to add a lot of vintage Star Wars toys and a growing number of all kinds of collectibles – and we’ll be adding more Palladium Books original art and items to the store, so keep an eye out for them.
This includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more that are all being added to my online store over the next several weeks, so keep an eye out. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold) and other items available. There are also hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend for new items added.
GAMING Conventions with Palladium Events
ORIGINS 2017 – June 14-19, 2017 – at Greater Columbus Convention Center – Palladium RPG titles available at the Studio 2 Booth
Origins is a long-running game event with oodles of games, dealers’ room and fun to be had. It hosts board games, war games, role-playing, card games and more. Here are just four Palladium events you might want to know about:
Rifts® Ultimate Edition – Emperor’s Fist, an RPG Game Event – Rogue elements of coalition Special Forces are conducting illegal and unsanctioned operations. Your ultra-secret team must root out these traitors and eliminate the threat to humanity. 6-8 players. Beginners okay. Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 7:00 PM, 4 hours. G.M. is James Brown.
Dead Reign® – Hunters Become the Hunted, an RPG Game Event – An epic hunting trip in the Alaskan wilderness with old buddies is just what the doctor ordered. Grizzly bears are the least of your troubles when the dead rise and start their own Hunt. 6-8 players. Beginners okay. Thursday, June 15, at 8:00 PM, 4 hours. G.M. is James Brown.
Rifts: Chaos Earth® – Stop Bugging Me, an RPG Game Event – Now you have seen everything. Nukes, earthquakes, volcanoes, and supernatural horror are old hat for NEMA evac team 471, but now giant bugs are pouring from the sky! As the most experienced team in the area, the job of exterminator has fallen to you. 6-8 players. Beginners okay. Friday, June 16, at 7:00 PM, 4 hours. G.M. is James Brown.
Rifts® Ultimate Edition – Cult of the Dragon, an RPG Game Event – Coalition States (CS) Firebase 873 was wiped out 3 days ago. Last mission status was a pacification mission on a local village that worshiped some D-Bee. SAR team never reported back. It’s up to your team to investigate the source and eliminate any D-Bee scum. 6-8 players. Beginners okay. Saturday, June 17, at 7:00 PM. 4 hours. G.M. is James Brown.
GEN CON 2017 – Palladium Booth #1217 – August 17-20 – Robotech® RPG Tactics™ tournaments, RRT demos, many Palladium gaming events, and a host of Rifts® and other game products
Summer convention season is off and running, but the grand-daddy of them all is Gen Con, and Palladium Books will be there with a wide selection of products, new books, prints, original art and fun. Everyone at the Palladium booth is happy to chat, sign books and introduce you to the many worlds of Palladium, from Robotech® and Rifts® to Heroes Unlimited, Fantasy and more. And do not miss any of the 40+ Palladium gaming events.
Meet the following Palladium Creators:
- Kevin Siembieda (game designer and writer)
- Wayne Smith (editor)
- Charles Walton II (artist)
- Michael Leonard (artist)
- Brandon Aten (writer)
- Glen Evans (writer)
- Thomas Roache (writer and game designer)
- Jeff Ruiz and others.
Anime North was a fun success – and I will be a guest in 2018
I want to thank the good people at Anime North for their continued support of Palladium Books. This year’s convention was bigger and cooler than ever. I have already agreed to be a guest next year (2018). I think writer Greg Diaczyk is coming back too. Special thanks to Todd Spencley, Greg Diaczyk and Robert Shewring for their help this year.
Excitement building at Palladium
We have some big things brewing at Palladium Books. Robotech® eBooks are just one of the many projects brewing behind the scenes. With any luck, we will have several fun and exciting announcements over the next couple of months. The big news will be our plans for RRT Wave Two and the relaunch of Robotech® RPG Tactics™. We are just waiting until we are confident we have everything in place and can hit the release dates with everything we want to see happen. Also working on ... gosh ... all kinds of things. But our focus is on product releases. Exciting things are brewing. Watch for the announcements and changes coming in the months ahead. There should be a lot of them large and small.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
Robotech® RPG (1986) – available as PDF
The original 1980s and 1990s Robotech® Role-Playing Game (1986 Edition) and sourcebooks are being posted to DriveThruRPG as PDFs. I hope you find this as exciting as we do. Some of the old books have awesome resources, tables, maps and floor plans of spaceships that are all easily adapted to the current Robotech® RPG game series and Robotech® RPG Tactics™.
Available now! The Robotech Role-Playing Game brings to life the power and adventure of the famous television series. Experience the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Play daring Veritech pilots or Destroid commanders inside giant walking tanks ready for action. Battle the ruthless Zentraedi invaders – giant, 50 foot tall humanoids cloned and bred for nothing but war. And now these warriors are out to crush and conquer the little Micronians (humans) of Earth.
- The “core rules” in the Macross setting.
- 7 Robotech® Defense Force character classes (O.C.C.s).
- 5 types of transformable Veritech jet fighters.
- 5 Destroids; 50 foot tall Battloids packing more firepower than 10 tanks.
- 19 RDF vehicles; aircraft and ground, plus commercial vehicles.
- 8 Zentraedi mecha and power armor.
- Zentraedi soldiers, Recon Pod and weapons.
- Zentraedi as optional player characters.
- The SDF-1 quick stats and more.
- A combat system that reflects the quick, fluid action of the anime.
- A complete Role-Playing Game “core rules.” Compatible with other Palladium Books Mega-Damage settings.
- $10.49 – 112 pages. Cat. No. ROBO50. Available on DriveThruRPG.com now!
- Also available as PDF books: RDF™ Manual, Zentraedi™ Sourcebook, and Southern Cross™, with Invid Invasion™ and other titles coming.
The RDF Manual™ – available as PDF
The RDF Manual™ Sourcebook (1987 Edition) as PDF contains more data about the RDF (Robotech Defense Force) and the post-holocaust world of Macross. Zentraedi control zones, high-tech bandits, civil unrest, the wastelands, RDF outposts, character sheets and more.
- Stats and floor plans for the Daedalus.
- Stats and floor plans for the Prometheus.
- RDF O.C.C. Character Sheets and Missile Log.
- More RDF aircraft and weapons plus RDF ranks.
- Random Hit Location Tables for RDF and Zentraedi mecha.
- Robotech® Timeline and world overview.
- The New Earth: E.B.S.I.S./Soviet weapons and vehicles.
- Map of North and South America, adventure ideas and more.
- $8.49 – 48 pages. Cat. No. ROBO51. Available now on DriveThruRPG.com.
- Also available as PDF books: Robotech® RPG, Zentraedi™ Sourcebook, and Southern Cross™, with Invid Invasion™ and other titles coming.
Zentraedi™ Sourcebook, 1987 Edition – available as PDF
An in-depth look at the giant Zentraedi and their war machines, including stats and floor plans of several Zentraedi battle cruisers. Diagrams, floor plans, key Zentraedi leaders and combat suggestions round out this adventure sourcebook.
- 5 Battle Cruisers with floor plans and stats.
- Notes on the Robotech Factory.
- Zentraedi Character Sheets and Missile Log.
- Additional Zentraedi weapons and vehicles.
- Zentraedi character creation and quick roll villain tables.
- $8.49 – 48 pages. Cat. No. ROBO52. Available now on DriveThruRPG.com.
Robotech® Southern Cross™, 1987 Edition – available as PDF
The Second Robotech War is about to begin! The Robotech Masters have come to Earth demanding their precious Protoculture. However, the people of Earth remain unaware of the massive Protoculture supply hidden within the wreckage of the SDF-1, now a national monument. With the Robotech Expeditionary Force light-years away, the defense of the Earth falls to the 15 Armies of the Southern Cross.
Robotech® Southern Cross™ presents the maniacal Robotech Masters and their Bioroid mecha legions, the mecha, armor and weapons of the Southern Cross, plus more on the crumbling Earth government and the state of the world after the war.
- The mecha, armor and weapons of the Armies of the Southern Cross. Includes the AJAX, Logan, Hover Tank and Battloids.
- Southern Cross Character Sheets and Missile Log.
- The mecha, armor and weapons of the Robotech Masters.
- The mecha of E.B.S.I.S.
- Global Summary, circa 2030, key characters, maps and more.
- $10.49 – 112 pages. Cat. No. ROBO53. Available now on DriveThruRPG.com.
Robotech® Ghost Ship™ Adventure Sourcebook, 1988 Edition – available as PDF
Explore the ruins of a Zentraedi Salan Scout ship, but is it an abandoned ship – a “ghost ship” – or is it a trap? Find out.
An RDF Reconnaissance team must stealthily penetrate a seemingly derelict Zentraedi warship that is suspected to be a base for Zentraedi terrorists. The adventure takes place aboard the alien vessel. Floor plans and stats of the Salan Scout offer a platform for future battles and adventures. Macross or Southern Cross setting.
- The Zentraedi Salan Scout Ship floor plans and stats.
- Ghost Ship adventure outline.
- Additional Zentraedi items and adventure ideas.
- RDF in space! And working with the Southern Cross.
- Space pirates and more.
- $8.49 – 48 pages. Cat. No. ROBO54. Available now on DriveThruRPG.com.
Robotech® RDF Accelerated Training Program Sourcebook, 1988 Edition – available now as PDF
The many raw recruits flooding the Robotech Defense Force need training in combat and piloting mecha. The Accelerated Training Program helps hone their skills and build experience. Adventure ideas aplenty are found in this adventure sourcebook.
- 10 NPC Generation Tables and NPC character sheet.
- Using mecha underwater and other strategies and tactics.
- Passing advanced training, awarding experience and demerits.
- 20 scenario simulations, six missions and many adventure ideas.
- Random Encounter Tables, character tables and maps.
- $8.49 – 56 pages – maps and more. Cat. No. ROBO55.
Robotech® Invid Invasion Sourcebook, 1988 Edition – available now as PDF
The Third Robotech War begins with a surprise attack by the Invid, an enemy the Earth Defenders knew nothing about! Bombardment from space followed by swarms of Invid mecha leaves human civilization shattered. There is no city left unscathed. World governments fall and so do their armies. Human survivors can be divided into three camps: the enslaved, freedom fighters, and enemy sympathizers. The Invid rule the planet, but they are not all powerful. Their tyranny is challenged by heroes and resistance fighters who harass the enemy and struggle to free Earth from the claws of its inhuman oppressors. They are helped by the arrival of UEEF fleets sent by Admiral Rick Hunter.
Characters have access to the most powerful mecha ever created by humans, including the Cyclone Veritech transformable motorcycle, the Veritech Alpha and Beta Fighters, the Vindicator and a variety of other war machines.
- The mecha, armor and weapons of the REF: Cyclones, the Alpha and Beta Fighters, Shadow Fighter, Synchro-Cannon and much more.
- The weapons and equipment of the Robotech Expeditionary Force.
- A new Robotech® Character Sheet and Mecha Combat Log.
- Invid mecha and weapons; Enforcer, Simulagents and more.
- Invid Hives described and statted with floor plans.
- Global Summary, circa 2038, Genesis Pits, key characters & more.
- $10.49 – 112 pages. Cat. No. ROBO56.
Rifts® Dimension Book 15: Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are among the most mysterious and storied heroes across the Megaverse®. Forced to flee Earth more than 15,000 ago when Atlantis was lost, they have traveled the cosmos in search of new wonders and knowledge, and to wage war against supernatural evil. Masters of dimensional travel and the fabled Tattoo Magic, True Atlanteans have become renowned as vampire slayers and heroic Champions of Light. But there is also a festering darkness from within the Atlantean Clans. A darkness that could destroy them all.
Learn about Atlantean civilization, the many clans, where they are found across the Megaverse, why they hide and why they hate the undead so much. Also discover the power of Shadow Magic, the treachery of the Sunaj Illuminati, and much more.
- 60+ new Magic Tattoos.
- 60+ Shadow Magic spells.
- 30+ new Crystal Magic spells and the Crystal Mage O.C.C.
- Stone Master and Undead Slayer, revisited.
- Sunaj Shadow Mage and Shadow Assassin O.C.C.s.
- The dark history, shame, and secrets of True Atlanteans.
- Learn more about the famous Atlantean Tattooed Warriors, Undead Slayers, Stone Masters and other Atlantean heroes.
- Tremble at the terrible secrets of the Aerihman and their plans for inter-dimensional domination.
- Dark secrets of the sinister Sunaj secret society.
- Who are the Sunaj and why do they hunt True Atlanteans?
- Valuable source material and adventure ideas galore.
- 192 pages written by Carl Gleba – $24.95 retail. Cat. No. 890.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #78
Another issue of source material for four or more Palladium game settings, most of which can be adapted to any game world. This issue has a nice hunk of material about the supernatural, such as the Modern Necromancer by Greg Diaczyk, a Beyond the Supernatural™ monster by Kevin Siembieda, City of Khemennu: Part Two (Palladium Fantasy) which is a city of gods and churches by Ian Herbert, plus G.M. Advice and the Splicers® Legion Aftermath. Shaping up to be another great issue. Final articles to be selected. Artwork is being assigned.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #78 Highlights:
- A Tomes Grotesque™ Monster for Beyond the Supernatural™, “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Part Two of a city adventure setting and source material by Ian Herbert.
- Splicers® – The Aftermath of I am Legion, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. Ideas and source material on where to go from here, possible adventure hooks and more.
- G.M. advice by Julius Rosenstein.
- Other – source material for other RPG settings.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 178. In production. June release.
NEW! Nightbane® Dark Designs sourcebook – Raw Preview Limited Edition – Only 150 copies available
Back from the printer. Available now.
The Raw Preview Edition of Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, final working manuscript for this exciting new sourcebook. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before publication. Limited to a total of 150 copies, sold on a first come, first served basis.
Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is a guide to creating the Nightbane®, and a sourcebook for players and Game Masters alike. It presents all sorts of new Nightbane creation tables, new Morphus tables, new Talents, and new information. Info and powers that enable players to make memorable Nightbane characters and for G.M.s to take their games up a notch.
Note: The finished Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook is anticipated to ship in June or July of 2017. But you can start playing right now with this meaty special edition! All Nightbane fans are going to love this sourcebook that focuses on the Nightbane.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 150 total copies made!
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- 18 New and comprehensive Morphus Tables.
- 60 New Talents.
- 40 New Elite Talents.
- Transformation Transition Table.
- Talent creation and conversion steps.
- The Ancient Nightbane R.C.C. fully statted out.
- Insight to the Becoming.
- Answers to some common questions and more.
- Written by Mark Oberle.
- $20.00 – 96 page Raw Edition – Cat. No. 736-RAW – Available now, while supplies last!
The Rifter® #77 – available now
Adventure, madness, strange creatures and strange lands fill this issue of The Rifter®. This issue is a playground for heroes and a source of adventure, but beware the danger that lurks in the shadows.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the source material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #77 Highlights:
- Rifts® – City of Nowhere – an adventure setting – by Brett Caron. Capitalism, magic and dark secrets build an enchanted city with a dark underbelly that may not hold.
- Heroes Unlimited™ “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda. The mad genius of Doctor Feral breeds new mutant menaces, heroes and adventure. Four new super abilities.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – the city of Khemennu adventure setting by Ian Herbert. A holy city dedicated the Church of Light and Dark, and resting place of the legendary Sun Disc. A place of intrigue, magic and adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Six – by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. This is it! The final battle against Legion! The Legion personality and her Black Shroud armor statted and described. Secrets and dangers revealed about the Factory Walker and more. Even in victory, the world may never be the same.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Michael Leonard. Art by Walton, Rodriguez, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 177. Available NOW.
NEW! Garden of the Gods™ – A Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden, or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 475. Summer release.
NEW! Rifts® CS Arsenal™ – A Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
This title is hotly anticipated and ties directly into Rifts® Heroes of Humanity and Rifts® WB 35: Megaverse® in Flames. All of which are setting up something big.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ CS Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. Summer release. Hot!
Rifts® The Disavowed – A Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team.
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892. Summer.
New! Rifts® Sovietski™
The Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book presents background information on the fledgling Sovietski nation, notable cities and people, politics, and its growing army, plus Deadzones, Spetsnaz Special Forces, new bionics, Russian D-Bees, and more.
- New Cyborgs and other O.C.C.s.
- The Sovietski nation and its army.
- Weapons, new bionics, combat vehicles, and gear.
- Bunker Creation tables and Deadzone tables.
- Russian D-Bees, adventure ideas and more.
- By Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr.
- $24.95 – 192 pages – Cat. No. 891 – Summer 2017.
New! In the Face of Death™ – Summer/Fall – A Dead Reign® Sourcebook
This sourcebook is all about inner city survival. Survivor colonies finding ways to live and prosper in the big city. Conventional wisdom says that living in the big population centers is impossible. These survivors prove otherwise.
- Inner city survival. Old and new O.C.C.s.
- Skyscraper communities and life on the rooftops.
- Cults – the new power in the city.
- Gangs, street runners, the new underground, and more.
- Take your zombie campaign to new heights!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- Size and price not yet determined, probably 96 pages – $16.95 (tentative) – Cat. No. 237. Summer or fall.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
Coming Soon 2017
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ ARSENAL – 96 or 128 pages – It is laying the groundwork for something big. Working on it now.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – 192 pages – by Carl Gleba – Spring, also in production now and looking great.
- Rifts® The Disavowed™ Sourcebook – More CS intrigue leading to something big – Spring or summer.
- Garden of the Gods™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – Summer.
- In the Face of Death™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – Summer.
- Nightbane® Dark Designs™ Sourcebook – by Mark Oberle – Summer.
- Others – We may try to slip in a small book or two before summer.
Coming Later in 2017 and 2018
- Lopan™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Adventure Sourcebook
- Lopanic Games™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG: Ghost Fleet Saga™ Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Wave 2 expansion packs
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Scenario Book One and events
- Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book
- Rifts® Haunted Tech™ Sourcebook – Rescheduled
- Chaos Earth® First Responders
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Nightbane® Sourcebooks
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- Rifts® World Books and Sourcebooks, including Rifts® New Navy, Rifts® Antarctica, and others.
- And some big surprises coming this summer and fall
© Copyright 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.