Palladium Books® Weekly Update – April 7, 2017
By Kevin Siembieda
Another busy week working on numerous projects. All of them coming along. In fact, I’m hot writing so I’m going to keep this Update short, but there are a few things I do want to mention. This week’s spring sale is Rifts® Dimension Books, Conversion Books and some related titles. Back in stock: After the Bomb® RPG, Rifts® Triax™ 2, and Monsters and Animals™ for the Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
New Spring Sale! New Dimensions sourcebook sale – One week only – now till April 12, 2017
Add new dimension and danger to your games with any of these sourcebooks on sale for one week only. A great way to try new world settings, replace dog-eared books, get caught up on titles you’ve been meaning to try, or purchase gifts for upcoming birthdays and special occasions.
- Rifts® Conversion Books 1-3 – stats and insight about bringing notable characters, monsters, powers and technology from other worlds into your Rifts® game, and vice versa.
- Dimension Books 1-14 – Wormwood (a demon haunted, barren planet with weird and epic characters), Skraypers (superheroes fight to save their world from alien invaders), Phase World® (the dimensional hub of the Three Galaxies!), Anvil Galaxy, Thundercloud Galaxy, The Three Galaxies (overview), Naruni Wave 2 (tons of weapons and gear), Megaverse® Builder (create your own corner of the Megaverse®), Hades, Dyval, and more.
- Heroes of the Megaverse® – a fun, easy way to bring super beings into your Rifts®, Phase World® and other game settings.
- Mutants in Orbit™ – stats and story elements for both Rifts® and After the Bomb®; Moon base, Mars base, space stations, Archie-7, man-sized mutant insects, and more!
- Splicers® RPG – war against the machine using bio-engineered living power armor, weapons and monstrous war steeds.
- Sale ends at midnight on Wednesday, April 12, 2017.
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Triax™ 2
Use the Triax robots, power armors, cyborgs, weapons and vehicles to battle demons and monsters across Europe, join the Minion War in North America, or as assets for your mercenary company, band of heroes or group of rogues anywhere in the Megaverse®. Triax 2 is epic fun and a valuable resource for players and Game Masters alike. (So are Triax & the NGR, NG-1 and NG-2.) Power up and game on! Available now!
BACK IN STOCK: Monsters and Animals™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® sourcebook
120+ monsters, more than 200 real world animals, maps for the Palladium World, and countless adventure ideas. What more needs to be said? Maybe that the creatures in Monsters and Animals™ can be dropped into almost any setting. The animals can be used in every world setting, and so can most of the monsters. Unleash your imagination and a menagerie of fun. Available now!
BACK IN STOCK: After the Bomb® RPG
Create an endless array of intelligent, humanoid mutant animals for any setting. Play them as aliens from another world in Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited, Phase World® or Robotech®, or as heroes with super abilities and fighting prowess extraordinaire in any setting. Make and use them as heroes or monsters, D-Bees or aliens, invaders or liberators. But use the After the Bomb® RPG as the versatile and fun resource that it is. Characters suitable for any setting. See the full description elsewhere in this Update and in the store. Available now!
Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook – Raw Preview Limited Edition – Only 150 copies printed – available now
Get your copy before it sells out. Remember, this is a limited edition preview with only 150 copies printed. Dark Designs™ is a sourcebook that focuses on the Nightbane, their appearance, transformation and powers. It is a great resource.
See the full description elsewhere in this update or click here.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #77 – available now
As I have been saying, The Rifter® #77 is a great issue packed with the makings of adventures for Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Rifts® and Splicers®, and more. All immediately usable and fun source material. And don’t forget about The Rifter® #76 and #75, with more than half of each being “official” source material. Remember, source material can be adapted to almost any game setting.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal – coming soon
More art and writing. This book is gonna be very cool. See the description elsewhere in this Update.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – May release
I did a lot of work on this title this week. See the description elsewhere in this Update.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and other books
Nothing new to report this week. Everything continues to move forward with Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and other products. When we have details, we will share them.
Now on DriveThruRPG.com – The Rifter® #71-72 Double Issue, Rifts® Coalition Navy Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards and much more
The Rifter® #71-72 is now available, along with The Rifter® #1-70, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Coalition Navy, the FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook Three: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation, Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Shemarrian Nation Sourcebook, Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook Four: Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-72.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I have added and continue to add a lot of vintage Star Wars toys and a growing number of all kinds of collectibles – and we’ll be adding more Palladium Books original art and items to the store, so keep an eye out for them.
This includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more that are all being added to my ebay store over the next several weeks, so keep an eye out. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold) and other items available. There are also hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend for new items added.
GEN CON – Robotech® RPG Tactics™ tournaments, many gaming events, and a host of Rifts® and other game products
If you want to run a Palladium gaming event please let us know and we will slot you in. Please be advised that your game event will not get into the Gen Con program book at this point, but should be listed in the online schedule. Any Megaversal Ambassador can help you, but NMI is the primary Gen Con event coordinator.
If you are coming to Gen Con, please make the Palladium Books booth one of your stops. We will have plenty of new RPG products, a large backstock selection, convention exclusives, Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demos and fun. As always, the Palladium staff and freelancers are happy to chat, share the latest news, and sign your books. So please join the fun.
UPDATE: Rifts® Board Game – From Rogue Heroes™ Publishing – Kickstarter to launch end of April and run through May, 2017
We showed the art and miniature files we have to a couple of visitors to the Palladium office on Thursday, one of whom is an old friend who edited some of our earliest book titles and still games. In fact, her son is running an 11 player Rifts® Savage Worlds campaign that they are enjoying immensely. They loved what they saw, and my old editor said she was definitely going to participate in the Rifts® Board Game Kickstarter when it launches the end of this month. Cool. Meanwhile, Wayne and I continue to send Carmen approvals and feedback.
Carmen is working hard to launch his Rifts® Board Game Kickstarter by the end of April and running through most of May, 2017. From what we can tell he is on track to do just that. The game is awesome. Please start spreading the word and keep your eyes peeled. Of course, we will let you know when the campaign goes live.
Go to the Rogue Heroes Publishing Facebook Page to see more images and up-to-date information.
I think we are all in production frenzy as we work on numerous projects. Our focus is product. New books, Rifts®, Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and Carmen’s Rifts® Board Game. We have so much good stuff in the pipeline. Now it is all about getting it into your hands. Pick up a copy of the Raw Advance Preview of Dark Designs, or Monsters and Animals and other titles back in print, and enjoy the new sale.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® World Book 31: Triax™ 2
A resource of Triax robots, power armors, cyborgs, weapons and vehicles for your heroes, villains and adventurers anywhere on Rifts Earth and beyond. Heroes battle demons and monsters across Europe or in the Minion War on North American soil; mercenaries and bandits, overpower your enemies and rivals; adventurers, be prepared for anything with your Triax gear. This book is epic fun and a valuable resource for players and Game Masters alike. (So are Triax & the NGR, NG-1 and NG-2.) Power up and game on! Available now!
- 27 new Triax weapons + body armor and other gear.
- 10 new Triax giant robots.
- 9 robot drones, including ‘Bot servants, pets, and Spy ‘Bots.
- 10 cars and commercial vehicles with more than 50 special features.
- 6 new power armor suits.
- 5 new aircraft and other vehicles.
- More info on the New German Republic and their success against the Gargoyle Empire.
- Ideas for adventure, combat and more.
- Written by Brandon Aten, Taylor White and Siembieda.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 881. Available now!
BACK IN STOCK: Monsters and Animals™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® sourcebook
120+ monsters, more than 200 real world animals, maps for the Palladium World, and countless adventure ideas. What more needs to be said? Maybe that the creatures in Monsters and Animals™ can be dropped into almost any setting. The animals can be used in every world setting, and so can most of the monsters. Unleash your imagination and a menagerie of fun. The animals can be used in any Earth-like setting from Palladium Fantasy® to Beyond the Supernatural™ and Heroes Unlimited™ to Rifts® and Robotech®!
- 120+ monsters. Some intelligent, some magical, some sea serpents, some supernatural, and some optional player races. ALL unique and fun to play.
- 200+ real world animals. Lions, bears, horses, sharks, and much more.
- All monsters and animals come with maps showing where they are found on the Palladium World, and stats include their Hit Points, Horror Factor, habits, damage capabilities, P.P.E., habitats, and more.
- Game Master tips, some conversion notes for Rifts®.
- Fodder for endless adventure ideas, traps, pets and fun.
- Suitable for use in most game worlds and settings.
- Art by Kevin Siembieda and others. Keith Parkinson cover.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Balent.
- 240 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 454. Available now!
BACK in STOCK: After the Bomb® RPG – Available now – A stand-alone game and for use with Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and other world settings
Ever wonder what it would be like to play an intelligent, humanoid eagle? What about a sword-wielding turtle or ninja rodent, or heroic wolfman, or a flying pig?
In After the Bomb® you can turn a mouse into the size of a gorilla, or keep him small and sneaky, but with special animal powers, psychic abilities and human speech and intelligence. Or create that winged humanoid eagle who preys upon criminals. Or maybe a giant hamster, or mutant lion or tiger martial arts master. If a villain, the mutant could be an animalistic brute who preys upon people and hunts other mutants, perhaps even feasting upon them like a monstrous predator. If a hero, the mutant animal could be any style of caped crusader or champion of justice. Give them powers, a back story and have a blast.
After the Bomb® lets you mutate any animal you can think of into a heroic crime-fighter set in our modern world or a mutant animal survivor of post-apocalyptic Earth — think Planet of the Apes on steroids. An environment where humans struggle to survive in a devastated (nuked?) world, and intelligent mutant animals appear to be the inheritors of the planet. Or make them contemporary superheroes who fight alongside other super beings. Fun. Wild. Imaginative stories await.
The After the Bomb® RPG and its future world setting is one of the late, great, Erick Wujcik’s most fun and lasting creations. Play it as a stand-alone game or use AtB as a resource to create mutant animals that can be dropped into your Heroes Unlimited™ game, Aliens Unlimited™, Rifts®, Phase World®, Robotech® or just about any game setting where an intelligent humanoid animal makes sense. Play them as mutant animals or aliens from another world, heroes or villains, hunted fugitives or modern day knights, but get After the Bomb® because its mutant creations can fit many roles and are fun to play in any setting.
- 100+ intelligent mutant animals already described, statted and ready for you to play.
- Mutant animal creation rules that let you turn ANY animal into a mutant with human intelligence, a humanoid body (or not), and super animal powers and/or animal psionics.
- Mutant humans who sacrifice their humanity for super abilities.
- The blasted, post-apocalyptic setting and villains.
- Six post-apocalyptic After the Bomb® adventures.
- A complete role-playing game with core rules, skills, weapons and equipment, apocalyptic world setting and playing tips.
- Suitable for use with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and other RPG settings.
- Art by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Jim Lawson, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Tyler Walpole and others. Cover by Scott Johnson.
- Written by Erick Wujcik.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 503. Available now!
NEW! Nightbane® Dark Designs sourcebook – Raw Preview Limited Edition – Only 150 copies available
Back from the printer. Available now.
The Raw Preview Edition of Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, final working manuscript for this exciting new sourcebook. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before publication. Limited to a total of 150 copies, sold on a first come, first served basis.
Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is a guide to creating the Nightbane®, and a sourcebook for players and Game Masters alike. It presents all sorts of new Nightbane creation tables, new Morphus tables, new Talents, and new information. Info and powers that enable players to make memorable Nightbane characters and for G.M.s to take their games up a notch.
Note: The finished Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook is anticipated to ship in June or July of 2017. But you can start playing right now with this meaty special edition! All Nightbane fans are going to love this sourcebook that focuses on the Nightbane.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 150 total copies made!
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- 18 New and comprehensive Morphus Tables.
- 60 New Talents.
- 40 New Elite Talents.
- Transformation Transition Table.
- Talent creation and conversion steps.
- The Ancient Nightbane R.C.C. fully statted out.
- Insight to the Becoming.
- Answers to some common questions and more.
- Written by Mark Oberle.
- $20.00 – 96 page Raw Edition – Cat. No. 736-RAW – Available now, while supplies last!
New! The Rifter® #78 – Ships Early May, 2017
The Rifter® #78 is already in production. Articles are being selected and artwork is being assigned.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #78 Highlights:
- Rifts® source material.
- A Tomes Grotesque™ Monster for Beyond the Supernatural™, “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Part Two of a city adventure setting and source material by Ian Herbert.
- Splicers® – The Aftermath of I am Legion, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. Ideas and source material on where to go from here, possible adventure hooks and more.
- Other – source material for other RPG settings.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 178. In production. Ships early May, 2017.
The Rifter® #77 – available now
Adventure, madness, strange creatures and strange lands fill this issue of The Rifter®. This issue is a playground for heroes and a source of adventure, but beware the danger that lurks in the shadows.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the source material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #77 Highlights:
- Rifts® – City of Nowhere – an adventure setting – by Brett Caron. Capitalism, magic and dark secrets build an enchanted city with a dark underbelly that may not hold.
- Heroes Unlimited™ “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda. The mad genius of Doctor Feral breeds new mutant menaces, heroes and adventure. Four new super abilities.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – the city of Khemennu adventure setting by Ian Herbert. A holy city dedicated the Church of Light and Dark, and resting place of the legendary Sun Disc. A place of intrigue, magic and adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Six – by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. This is it! The final battle against Legion! The Legion personality and her Black Shroud armor statted and described. Secrets and dangers revealed about the Factory Walker and more. Even in victory, the world may never be the same.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Michael Leonard. Art by Walton, Rodriguez, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 177. Available NOW.
NEW! Garden of the Gods™ – A Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden, or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 475. Tentatively a May or June release.
NEW! Rifts® CS Arsenal™ – A Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
This title is hotly anticipated and ties directly into Rifts® Heroes of Humanity and Rifts® WB 35: Megaverse® in Flames. All of which are setting up something big.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ CS Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. In final production, a May release. Hot!
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
This book is going to be a hugely popular and is shaping up wonderfully.
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Interior art by Walton and others.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional material by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890. In final production, a May release. Super-Hot!
Rifts® The Disavowed – A Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team.
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892. Spring or summer.
New! Rifts® Sovietski™
The Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book presents background information on the fledgling Sovietski nation, notable cities and people, politics, and its growing army, plus Deadzones, Spetsnaz Special Forces, new bionics, Russian D-Bees, and more.
- New Cyborgs and other O.C.C.s.
- The Sovietski nation and its army.
- Weapons, new bionics, combat vehicles, and gear.
- Bunker Creation tables and Deadzone tables.
- Russian D-Bees, adventure ideas and more.
- By Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr.
- $24.95 – 192 pages – Cat. No. 891 – Summer 2017.
New! In the Face of Death™ – Summer/Fall – A Dead Reign® Sourcebook
This sourcebook is all about inner city survival. Survivor colonies finding ways to live and prosper in the big city. Conventional wisdom says that living in the big population centers is impossible. These survivors prove otherwise.
- Inner city survival. Old and new O.C.C.s.
- Skyscraper communities and life on the rooftops.
- Cults – the new power in the city.
- Gangs, street runners, the new underground, and more.
- Take your zombie campaign to new heights!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- Size and price not yet determined, probably 96 pages – $16.95 (tentative) – Cat. No. 237. Summer or fall.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
Coming Soon 2017
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ ARSENAL – 96 or 128 pages – It is laying the groundwork for something big. Working on it now.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – 192 pages – by Carl Gleba – May, also in production now and looking great.
- Rifts® The Disavowed™ Sourcebook – More CS intrigue leading to something big – Spring or summer.
- Garden of the Gods™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – June.
- In the Face of Death™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook – by Kevin Siembieda – Summer.
- Nightbane® Dark Designs™ Sourcebook – by Mark Oberle – Summer.
- Others – We may try to slip in a small book or two before summer.
Coming Later in 2017 and 2018
- Lopan™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Adventure Sourcebook
- Lopanic Games™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG: Ghost Fleet Saga™ Sourcebook
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Wave 2 expansion packs
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Scenario Book One and events
- Rifts® Sovietski™ World Book
- Rifts® Haunted Tech™ Sourcebook – Rescheduled
- Chaos Earth® First Responders
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Nightbane® Sourcebooks
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- Rifts® World Books and Sourcebooks, including Rifts® New Navy, Rifts® Antarctica, and others.
- And some big surprises coming this summer and fall
© Copyright 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.