Palladium Books® Weekly Update – February 16, 2012
By Kevin Siembieda
I’m feeling inspired and empowered.
Last week we launched our first Megaverse Insider crowdsource funding project and you are making it a great success.
Even though crowdsource funding is becoming a popular, new business practice, a lot of people are still unfamiliar with it, and we never did one before, so we were all skittish about it. As a result, I kept our goal lower than what we actually needed, because a) it seems like that’s what most other companies do, and b) I didn’t want to scare people by having a goal of $20,000. Consequently, you can imagine how thrilled and pleased I was when your response in the just the first week has brought us to that number. Wonderful. And the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse Insider opportunity still has a week to go! The offer ends February 24, 2012. That means you have one week left to order the product being offered for this limited time.
Obviously, our main goal was to raise enough capital to cover the cost of making, printing, advertising and shipping Rifts® Lemuria, but I also wanted to make the process fun and special for those participating. You know, something more than just a fund-raiser. I’m teased sometimes, because I always want everything we do at Palladium to be fun for gamers, but to me, that’s what Palladium and role-playing games are all about: FUN. Since Palladium fans are special to us, I always want to make the things we do special for you as well.
Based on the sales and the majority of feedback we’re getting about the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse Insider opportunity, it seems that we have succeeded on all fronts. People seem especially excited about the two limited edition hardcovers, as well as getting the opportunity to see their name listed in the book. What shocked us has been the number of people who are going for the top Benefactor category. WOW! And thank you. I think we’re at 18 Benefactors, and due to continuing requests (and Chuck Walton allowing almost ALL the artwork he did for Rifts® Lemuria to be part of this offer), we added a handful more opportunities for Benefactors yesterday.
I am pleased to see people like the idea of making the limited edition hardcover “print to order,” meaning you can only order the hardcover through this offer (they will not be made available for sale to the public except through this offer), and we only print exactly what is ordered plus a few dozen extra (for staff, the folks who worked on the book, and special promotion), making them truly unique and rare for the “insiders” who buy them.
I know I Murmured about this a bit, but I want to repeat it here: thank you for your continued support. It means a lot to me and shows us that you guys and gals are excited about the new releases. It tells us you are hungry for new product and it shows us crowdsource funding is a viable method to help fund major releases and special projects.
I opened this Weekly Update with the words, “I’m feeling inspired and empowered.” For the first time in a long time, a portion of the crushing weight of expenses and uncertainty has been lifted from my shoulders. The money above and beyond our goal gives Palladium the resources to print, advertise, pay bills, and do other things we’ve been needing to do. It is a financial and emotional shot in the arm that has helped take some of the cash flow pressure off of me and the company. Thank you!! By the way, our thanks to the multitude of you purchasing Rifter® Subscriptions (the Super-Subscription offer where you also get a FREE gift ends on Monday, February 20, 2012), and for the regular orders for books, prints, and product in our online store. What we consider to be “regular sales” have been strong for a solid two weeks now. All of you are helping Palladium through a slow period and making the company stronger. This should also help us release new and out of print titles at a faster pace. I am so pumped up and inspired, thanks to the impressive response to the Megaverse Insider offer and other sales, that when I’m not writing, I’m putting things in motion to get other products on the fast track for development. So I hope you don’t mind or think poorly of me when I say, please keep it coming! Let’s make Palladium roar again and kick some . . . um . . . you know what! :)
In Other News
The Rifter® Super-Subscription Drive ENDS February 20, 2012
This is your last weekend to subscribe to The Rifter® at a low price and get a FREE gift. We only make this offer once a year, so time is running out. The Rifter® Subscription Special ends on Monday, February 20, 2012. The Rifter® is a great source of new ideas, characters, villains, monsters, weapons, equipment, adventures and more, all designed to spice up your gaming experience.
I’m the Gaming Guest of Honor at VISIONCON this weekend
As you read this I’m probably on an airplane somewhere over the Midwest. This weekend is VisionCon where I’m the gaming guest of honor. I’m really looking forward to this convention and from the sound of it, a lot of gamers are coming over to say hello. Very cool. I’ll have a tiny selection of books to sell, plus a handful of art prints, bookmarks and some other stuff, but mainly I’m there to chat with you and sign books. So bring a stack of Palladium titles for me to sign and come on over to join the fun. I can hardly wait. Madman Mike Leonard, Mark Oberle and some other Palladium maniacs will also be coming down on Saturday and Sunday. Game on!
VisionCon – February 17, 18 & 19 – Springfield, Missouri. Go to http://www.visioncon.net to get more information about VisionCon.
Game with Kevin Siembieda and Julius Rosenstein at the Westland Library – February 25, 2012 – 1-4 PM
Julius, me and one or two other G.M.s (I hope) will be hosting a special Role-Playing Game event at the Westland Library for ages 12-28. Julius is running a Rifts® adventure, I’m running a Palladium Fantasy® adventure, and I hope to have one or two other G.M.s to run stuff as well. I had to guys originally lined up, but when they changed the day from Sunday to Saturday, I lost one. I think the others can accommodate 8-10 players. I can run as many as 14. Hey and get this, the Library will be serving pizza and pop. Gaming and free goodies? Yum. FYI: This is a great way to introduce a new generation to Palladium role-playing games.
Sign up by calling the library at (734) 326-6123 or online at http://www.westlandlibrary.org/node/3089. The gaming is from 1-4 PM, Saturday, February 25, 2012. The library is located on Central City Parkway between Ford Road and Warren.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria. I have been working hard to get this bad boy done as quickly as possible. With all the excitement generated by the Megaverse Insider, I really need to get this book finished and in your hands. I’m sorry to say I was not able to get the book finished before I leave for VisionCon, but I’m getting close. FYI, there are nifty Rifts® Lemuria related products being offered as part of the Megaverse Insider offer – PDF, hardcover editions and more.
UPDATE: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™. I am pumped up to get books into the hands of gamers at a rapid pace. This gruesomely fun book is next and you’ll love it. March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. I wish I could wave a magic wand and have this book finished and in your hands right now. It is another amazing release with all kinds of new and updated material you will love. I dive into it as soon as I’m done with Endless Dead. March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: The Black Market. Here is another great book in the pipeline. It’s written by Matthew Clements with additional material by Taylor White. It is just the first of many books to be authored by Matthew. March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One. Is there anyone not anxiously awaiting this book? It is still slated for a March release.
UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook. I’m waiting to get the final manuscript from Irvin Jackson.April release.
UPDATE: Rifts®/Minion War™: Megaverse® in Flames™. This is one of the most hotly anticipated books of the year and when you see it, you’ll know why. This book will blow your mind.‘Nuff said for now.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #58. More exciting fan-created material for the Palladium Megaverse. Send in your submission for our consideration.
UPDATE: Other New Books and Projects. I don’t want to reveal too much, too soon, but man oh man, do we have great new products percolating behind the scenes. Books for BTS, Palladium Fantasy®, Splicers®, Rifts®, Nightbane® and more! Carmen Bellaire is fooling around with designing a miniatures game for Rifts® as well as with making minis for Rifts® – old and new – let us know if a Rifts® miniatures game is something you might want to see. Meanwhile, Chuck Walton is working on several Splicers® projects as well as doing art for various books, Greg Diaczyk is working on two other books, Matthew Clements has two more books in mind, we still want to do comic books based on our IPs and . . . and . . . more to be revealed in the weeks to come — and at the Palladium Open House.
UPDATE: Online Sales. Another week of excellent sales! Please keep ‘em coming. Get your Rifter® subscription (offer ends Monday!), back stock books, and Megaverse® Insider items as they are only available till the end of next week!
UPDATE: Megaverse® Insider. As of the day and hour that this Weekly Update is being posted on the Palladium website, we have raised around $19,500. Fantastic and a tribute to the Palladium community of gamers. Money we continue to raise will go toward advertising and promotion, as well as the printing and the development of new products, reprinting out of stock titles (like Anvil Galaxy, Wolfen Empire, and many others wanted by fans), getting caught up on bills, and making Palladium strong in other ways. This is your last weekend to order Megaverse® Insider items. When the offer ends, February 24, so does your opportunity to get the unique Rifts® Lemuria items and opportunities currently available. My sincere thanks and humble appreciation for your support. I know you’ll enjoy the products you are purchasing as part of this crowdsource funding.
UPDATE: Palladium Open House (POH), May 4, 5 & 6, 2012. The Open House will be here before you know it. I hope to see as many of you as possible in attendance. See the POH description at the end of this Weekly Update for more info. I’m pumped up about the POH. I hope you are too. And maybe we’ll have a couple of big announcements to unveil.
We need Open House Game Masters and Game Descriptions! Those of you planning to run games at the Open House, PLEASE get us your game description as soon as possible. G.M. Rewards: Run three or more events and you’ll get a special reward (in the past it has been a T-shirt, so include your T-shirt size) and a discount on Palladium product (excludes original art and auction items). Help us make this the greatest Palladium Open House ever.
Gen Con Indy game events also need to be submitted soon. Let’s rock the convention center and show gamers what Palladium is all about. Find everything you need to submit your Gen Con Gaming Event here: http://gencon.com/2012/indy/pm/eo-gm/default.aspx
They’ve also put up an instructional video to walk you through the whole process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuF11j7X-Vk
Sneak Previews on DriveThruRPG.com are coming soon, starting with Rifts® Lemuria. There are 90+ backstock titles, including back issues of The Rifter®, first edition rule books, other sneak previews and the Rifts® Game Master Kit, all available as PDF downloads at reasonable prices.
I’ll give you an update about VisionCon, Lemuria and other goings-on in the next Weekly Update, as well as Murmurs from the Megaverse®. Until then, keep those imaginations burning bright and game on.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer and Game Designer
Palladium Books 2012 Product Release Schedule
January 2012 Releases
- The Rifter #57 – New – available now.
February 2012 Releases
- Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria – New – in final production.
March 2012 Releases
- Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three: Endless Dead™ – New
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – New
- Rifts® World Book: The Black Market – New
- Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One – New (tentative)
April 2012 Releases
- The Rifter® #58 – New
- Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook – New (tentative)
- Rifts®/Minion War™: Megaverse® in Flames™ – New (tentative)
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two – New
May 2012 Releases
- Robotech® UEEF Marines Sourcebook (tentative) – New
All of Palladium’s Core Game Lines to be Supported in 2012
The following are in development.
- Robotech® sourcebooks
- Rifts® Antarctica and other sourcebooks
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Chaos Earth™ Sourcebooks
- Palladium Fantasy®: Mysteries of Magic™ Two & Three
- Palladium Fantasy®: Land of the Damned™ Three
- Nightbane® Sourcebook
- Beyond the Supernatural™ Sourcebooks
- And other good stuff.
The Rifter® #57
– Available now
Looking for new ideas and material for your campaign? Then you want The Rifter®. The greatest value of The Rifter® is that every issue offers new and different ideas, and gets your imagination running in directions you might not have considered. It’s an idea factory that will help you generate new ideas of your own, and it also presents valuable source material you can drop right into your games.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter® #57 is an extravaganza of monsters and mayhem to surprise your players and spice up your games.
- Rifts® Lemuria – sneak preview.
- Rifts® – new weapons and vehicles of the Coalition States.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – 5 new monsters and supernatural threats.
- Palladium Fantasy® – 20 monsters and dangerous animals galore.
- For all game settings – Genie bottles and dimensional pockets.
- Rifts® – The Brodkil War Machinist O.C.C.
- Rifts® – NGR Anthropological Field Operative O.C.C.
- News, coming attractions, and more.
- Cover by Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – still only $11.95 retail – Cat. No. 157. Available now.
The Rifter® Super-Subscription
– Limited Time Offer – ENDS on Monday, February 20
● Your last few days to order
● Free gift
● Free shipping of each issue in the USA
● Each issue delivered to your doorstep
● A Megaverse® of source material, adventure & fun
The cover price of The Rifter® is only $11.95 – a steal for 96 pages of RPG source material and adventures – but a subscription gets you The Rifter® for only $9.95 an issue (in the USA) delivered to your doorstep, and you can select a free gift worth $12.95-$16.95 (available only during this special offer, for the cost of shipping and handling). All prices are in U.S. dollars.
● $39.80 – USA. That’s only $9.95 each, a savings of $8.00, and Palladium pays the shipping! Plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift worth $12.95-$16.95 (please include $5.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $44.80 total including shipping and handling for the free gift. Note: This rate is limited to subscribers in the USA only. Sorry.
● $61.80 – Canada. That’s $15.45 for each issue of The Rifter®, plus you get to select the FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $7.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $68.80 including the gift item. That’s still not a bad price for a 96 page sourcebook. Our apologies for the higher cost, but Palladium Books can not cover the cost of postage to other countries. We hope you understand.
● $75.80 – Overseas. That’s $18.95 for each 96 page issue, plus you get to select a FREE subscriber’s gift (please include $13.00 to cover shipping and handling). That’s $88.80 including the gift item. We are only passing along the additional postage cost, but it is hefty. Our apologies. Postal rates are out of our hands. Likewise, the purchaser is responsible for any duty or customs fees.
Note: Please indicate if the gift item is NOT wanted. You may decline the gift and get your subscription for the regular price of $39.80 (USA), $61.80 (Canada) or $75.80 (other countries).
FREE GIFT with your subscription
Subscribe now and get a FREE gift worth $12.95-$16.95: You pay only the cost of shipping and handling ($5.00 in the USA, $7.00 Canada, and $13.00 overseas).
- Gift choice #1: Best of The Rifter® ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #2: The Rifts® Anthology: Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™; short stories by Campbell, Gleba, Siembieda, and others ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #3: Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® RPG (manga size); core rule book ($16.95 value) – U.S. & Canada ONLY.
- Gift choice #4: Robotech® The Masters Saga (manga size); sourcebook ($16.95 value) – U.S. & Canada ONLY.
- Gift choice #5: Rifts® Path of the Storm™; sourcebook & movie screenplay ($12.95 value).
- Gift choice #6: Rifts® Naruni Wave Two; sourcebook ($16.95 value).
Click here to order yours today.
NEW! BIGGER! Rifts® World Book: Lemuria™
“I think this book is going to amaze people.” – Kevin Siembieda
- The Lemurians, their race, history and society.
- 12 new O.C.C.s including the Serpent Hunter, Shriekers, Spouters, Oceanic Guardsman, Biomancer Gene-Mage, Birdmen and others.
- 20+ exotic animals sea serpents, Sea Dragons and riding animals.
- 50+ new Biomancy spells.
- Biomancer Gardens, herbs and magic.
- Nearly a dozen types of living Bio-Armor (Lemurian power armor).
- The Stone Guardians of Easter Island and other mysteries.
- Stone vehicles and weird weapons and devices.
- Symbiotic creatures and Biomancy constructs; some that enable air-breathers to survive underwater indefinitely.
- New dangers, new challenges, adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Greg Diaczyk with additional material by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Cover by John Zeleznik.
- Interior art by Chuck Walton, Mike Mumah, Brian and Allen Manning, Kent Burles, Nick Bradshaw and Amy Ashbaugh.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 885. February release.
NEW! Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™
Endless Dead says it all. The zombie hordes grow in number and strangeness. Can humankind survive? Where is the military? What’s next for the survivors of the zombie apocalypse?
This book contains horrifying new zombies to haunt your player characters along with new O.C.C.s and tons of tables for detailing Survivors’ Hideouts, Safe Haven Communities, Death Cults and more. Survival is not enough. Now is the time for the war against the Endless Dead™. This book is epic.
- New types of zombies include the Fused Zombie, Multi-Zombie, Parasite Juggernaut and Walking Mass Grave.
- New O.C.C.s include the Wheelman, Zombie Hunter, Zombie Researcher, Survivalist and Watcher.
- Information on vehicles and tables for adding custom armor, weapons and anti-zombie defenses.
- Vehicle combat rules and zombie-fighting in vehicles.
- Random encounter tables for military bases, police stations, gun stores, buildings, suburbs, industrial parks, small towns, farmland and wilderness.
- Tables for creating Survivor caravans, hideouts, hermits, Safe Haven Communities and Death Cults.
- Timetable for setting campaigns during the Wave, the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse or months into the reign of the dead.
- Stats for some of North America’s dangerous wildlife, a threat to survivors and zombies alike.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Mumah, Bradshaw and others.
- 96 pages $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 233. March release.
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™
Unknown to most humans, deep within Mexico the vampires have established entire kingdoms. There they live like tyrants and gods, dominating an underclass of cattle people used as slaves and food stock. Learn more about the vampires, their rivals, allies and the humans who willingly serve their supernatural masters for a chance to join the undead. A must-have guide for those who wish to travel deeper into the Vampire Kingdoms or play as vampires and their human minions.
- More human kingdoms within Mexico like the Tampico Military Protectorate and Durango, the Silver City.
- Firefighting robots, hover firetrucks and more anti-vampire gear.
- Magic based Vampire Hunters and human strongholds.
- Techno-Wizard anti-vampire weapons and magical devices.
- Profiles for Doc Reid and Reid’s Rangers, the world’s most famous Vampire Hunters.
- Fort Reid, an entire city devoted to hunting the undead.
- The Bloodwatch, a secret vampire intelligence agency that tracks down and exterminates Vampire Hunters.
- The Yucatan Peninsula, a mysterious dimensional pocket overrun by strange demons known as Xibalbans.
- The return of the Mayan god Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness.
- The werebeasts of Mexico and Central America; those who assist the vampires and those who fight against them.
- New O.C.C.s like the Bloodwatch Vampire Operative, Silver Swords Militia, Werejaguar Vampire Hunter and the Vampire ‘Borg.
- Cover by Michael C. Hayes. Interior art by various artists.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements and Braden Campbell.
- $16.95 – 128 pages. Cat. No. 884. March release.
Rifts® Black Market™ – A Rifts® Sourcebook
On Rifts® Earth, the Black Market is the most prevalent trader in weapons, contraband and magic items outlawed by the Coalition. Explore the day to day business of the market along with its smuggling routes, practices, policies and nefarious products. Encounter the five major Black Market factions in North America and foreign groups like the Yakuza, Green Scarf Sect and the Underground Railroads of Atlantis and the Vampire Kingdoms.
- New O.C.C.s like the Con Man, Coyote and Venture Criminal.
- Black Market services, products, practices and customers.
- Criminal jobs like the Enforcer, Hit Man and Defense Attorney.
- Major smuggling corridors and routes through Coalition territory.
- Smuggling methods, both magical and conventional.
- The Five Factions of North America and other Black Market groups.
- More equipment from Bandito Arms and specialized smuggling gear.
- Tables for creating Traveling Merchants, Caravans, Market Outlets, Market Towns, Clubs and Bars, Body-Chop-Shops and more!
- Information on the Coalition prison system and border security.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Taylor White, with additional material by Kevin Siembieda and Alex Marciniszyn.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 886. March release.
Rifts® World Book: Northern Gun™ One
The largest independent manufacturer of weapons, robots and adventure gear in North America is Northern Gun™. Located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, they have been the premier outfitter of mercenaries and adventurers for decades, and are a major hub for hiring military contractors. With a whole new product line to offer their customers, the future looks bright for Northern Gun™.
- The arms giant Northern Gun profiled for the first time!
- The Kingdom of Ishpeming, a puppet-state propped up by NG.
- Full 109 P.A. catalog of Northern Gun products!
- New weapons, power armor, vehicles, robots and adventure gear.
- The Ishpeming military, essentially a framework for hiring mercenaries and privateers.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts® Earth.
- Hover trains, supply ships and sales outlets.
- Northern Gun’s relationship with the Coalition States, Triax Industries, the Black Market and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements.
- Interior Artwork by Nick Bradshaw, Chuck Walton and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 887. March release.
Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook
An in-depth look at the Invid Genesis Pits, their purpose, function and the creatures they create.
- Secrets of the Invid.
- Different types of Genesis Pits.
- Written by Irvin Jackson. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- An 8½ x 11 inch sourcebook (not manga size).
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 555. April release.
- Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. More details to follow, but for now, ‘nuff said.
- Soulmancer and Blood Magic.
- The Seven Deadly Plagues.
- The Demon Plagues across the globe.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Rifts Calgary – also known as Hell’s Pit; the kingdom described.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies’ Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Many adventure ideas.
- Written by Carl Gleba.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. April release.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-48.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
© Copyright 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, Warpath, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.