VisionCon 2015

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

VisionCon 2015

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

It's that time again, and VisionCon is right around the corner. Set in Branson, MO instead of Springfield as it has been in the past, I intend to attend and would be willing to run a pickup game or two.

To get there however, I need to raise some funds, so I'm doing [url=http://madmanmike.deviantart.com/journal/Help-me-get-to-Visioncon-505309584]commissions[/ur] again, but this time with a drawing. If I make my goal of 30 Commission pieces between now and February 6th, I'll be having a drawing and mailing one of the following to the winner:

1. RIFTS World Book 3: Megaverse in Flames (soft cover) signed by Kevin Siembieda and author Carl Gleba.

2.After The Bomb Core Rule Book, signed by Erick Wujcik, Kevin Siembieda, and others.

3. The Rifter, Issues 1-3, Issues 1 & 2 Signed by Jolly Blackburn (created of the Knights of the Dinner Table Comic strip)

4. A one of a kind photocopy of the paste-up version of RIFTS World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign, signed with a personal note from Kevin Siembieda. I designed the RIFTS Game Master Shields in 1996 just before this book came out and Kev wanted me to have the upgraded CS equipment/explosives on it, so I photocopied the paste-up pages and sent them to me. Back then books were laid out by using wax adhesive to paste the text and artwork onto grid covered card stock; on some of the pages you can see the the grid.

If anyone is planning to attend VisionCon and gets a commission from me, I'd be happy to sign it for them at the con.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”